Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Changing sexuality

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think its normal, if someone doesn't wants to be like a woman or a man, they can have the freedom to change there sexes.
    but thats what i think.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my veiw is that stuff like this is fine, if it makes them happy then more power to them, i'm bisexual myself and feel that it is my right to be this way, and if christians come up to me and say something like "but god made you a man, which means you should love only women" i'll point out that i'm not christian so those beliefs don't mean anything to me and that if i was it does say in the bible that god gave man free will.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks
    its all the same to me. they say something about a chemical inbalance. true or not, you can't hate them for it. its like hating a doctor's son for becoming a doctor, it may or may not be their choice but they are there and you should respect them for it.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    erm i think that's pretty... gross? But I totally respect those people's decisions. I think being a gay or lesbian is totally fine. But having a sex change is wayyyy too extreme. And yes, I'm a christian so my religion doesn't allow it.

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not saying it wrong to be gay but don't you think your taking to far to change your sex. If you like boys you like boys and you shouldn't have a sex change just so you won't seem strange
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Newbie ritchan-san may be famous one day ritchan-san may be famous one day ritchan-san's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think being gay is wrong but i don't think you should lie about it to someone... being gay is one thing but hooking up with a girl and then telling them your gay is totally wrong

changing your sex is disgusting... if your gay your gay you don't have to go get surgery

i go to an all girls catholic school and let me tell you not all christians follow there rules

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    The thought of changing genders disturbs me but then again, everyone is entitled to their opinions and choices. So, I just ignore it and let people go on with their lives. No need for us to meddle in their lives and say "That's sick!" etc.

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks
    but a lot of people dont change sexes becaues they are homosexuals. a lot of them believe that they were actually born the wrong gender and want to correct it. thats why they dont call it changing sexes, its gender re-assignment.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast