Thread: Changing of submitted wall?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Changing of submitted wall?

I'm fairly new to this and accidently submitted the "Koda Kumi-1,000 Words" at 1600x1200 instead of the one at 1024x768 that was my final draft. Is there any way to resubmit the correct wallpaper over the current one?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah...... all you have to do is go to the panel underneath the thumbnail of your image and the little thumbnails of the other gallery entries.

ie: this panel -

Add to Favorites · Post a Comment · Report Photo · Receive Email Updates · Edit Photo

Click on the Edit Photo and it'll ask you to rebsubmit the image you want. After editing it, you'll have to wait for it to be moderated again but after that it'll be fine.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    Yeah...... all you have to do is go to the panel underneath the thumbnail of your image and the little thumbnails of the other gallery entries.

ie: this panel -

Add to Favorites · Post a Comment · Report Photo · Receive Email Updates · Edit Photo

Click on the Edit Photo and it'll ask you to rebsubmit the image you want. After editing it, you'll have to wait for it to be moderated again but after that it'll be fine.

your so smart

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks. Hopefully next time it will work.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Question answered topic closed ^_^