Thread: Channel one

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks

Channel one

How many people here at ao go to a channel one school and acutally watch it.Personally I try to watch it sometimes but then the other times it just seem like a time to talk in class
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Wau, I don't know what a channel one school is.. i may be in one and not know the terminology. So would you be so kind as to explain what that is?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Channel one is run by a for profit organization that provides free TV sets and educational programming for schools, but in return, has a captive school class audience for showing their embedded TV commercials...

Official Channel One website...
    http://www.channelone.com/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie neko boso may be famous one day neko boso may be famous one day neko boso's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont think my school is a channel one shcool but its on during advisary but nobody pays any attion to it
    one by one the penguins steal my sanity

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    My old school had a channel one... it was odd... it was on in homeroom.... but noone really wached it... except maybe one guy.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I remember channel one. I use to watch it my freshman and sophomore year, but they got rid of it my junior year. Sometimes they had interesting topics.

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    My middle skool did Channel One. That was around four years ago, tho, so mebbe they've gotten rid of it by now.