Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chapelle Show

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

The Chapelle Show

It seems that no one had created this thread so I decided to create one and see who else watches this show...

I think this show is kind of offensive, but it is equally offensive to everyone and everything so it's kind of fair in a way. What do you guys think??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally I love the show. I love the skits when he is Lil Jon. I also like when he's Tyrone Biggims. YEEEAAHHHHHHH...OKAAAYYYY.WWHHHATTT.lol.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know many people like the show, but I think it's ****ing retarded. Guess that would be why I've never watched beyond one episode.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    well yes his ideas are exactly brilliant and the main theme is repititive but still I kind of enjoy the humor

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Hah, yeah, it got way too boring after a while, there were no new episodes, etc.
    I remember when everyone though Chapelle was the shit... and well, then it just was annoying... directly after everyone thought it was absolutely cool to act like Lil Jon, or whatever... I dunno about you guys, but everyone I knew was impersonating Lil Jon, like it was the new 'hella'. Ehhh, maybe if Chapelle never started his own TV show, he would be a lot funnier. He was when all I heard was his voice, and him not trying too hard.

The only really funny thing I enjoyed from Chapelle's Show, was the Vice City skit... >_<
    Where it starts off like a normal day, then he walks in front of a car, etc etc, GTA style, then gets into the car, drives off, and it says 'Toyota' ... yup, for some reason, it was funny O_o
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love the chappelle show! I am trying to find where i can download the songs from the show(if anyone can help me with that one). Its one of the best shows ever!

What I'm watching Right Now:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel_C
    I love the chappelle show! I am trying to find where i can download the songs from the show(if anyone can help me with that one). Its one of the best shows ever!
    there are actually songs from the show??

anyways, that black white supremist thing was hilarious. it even beats that prince skit, but I gotta give it to chapelle he can some reason be anyone with good make up

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya like the VD song with all the little puppets and alot more, that i can't think of right now

What I'm watching Right Now:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast