Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Chapelle Show

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love the show and have been following Dave before he blew up and became the big thing. I'm talking like when Half Baked came out lol........ the show is highly offensive of course but cmon...its Comedy Central. Nothings worse than South Park

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    The Charlie Murphy and Rick James episode was by far the greatest sketch ever. Chappelle's no Chris Rock, but he is pretty damn funny. I think the show's great.

Newbie pyropunker may be famous one day pyropunker may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Dave Chapelle is a funny funny man! haha. I havn't seen Chapelle's show since last June though. Just not watching TV much, so I havn't seen anything past the 2nd season. Half-Baked is one of my favorite movies, he's just freakn great.

Oh yeah, and it's Chapelle's Show... no THE lol. I remmber in one of the episodes he was all like "Why do people keep saying 'the'?" Yeah... just nitpicking haha.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    haha.. remember when he did that song about R. Kelly?? omg... that and when he was a blind black man in the KKK... those episodes had me rollin for hours...

The end is important in all things.

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    I got the R. Kelly song (the made up one) on my mp3 player. Its hilarious and they are called "I want to piss on you" and "I want to piss on you Remix".

What I'm watching Right Now:

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    I know many people like the show, but I think it's ****ing retarded. Guess that would be why I've never watched beyond one episode.
    i so strongly agree with u on that one Zui Quan. my thoughts exactly.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh I love just sitting down after a hard days work with a beer and some Chapelle. there really isnt much better than that. easily one of the funniest and most watchable, if above age 13, shows on tv. second season dvd boxset is supposedly being released may 24th. cant wait.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Chapelle show is great! MY favorite episodes are the Lil John, Prince, Rick James and Wayne Brady episodes.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast