Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Chapelle Show

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally like the humor...but when it comes to making fun of others way too far into it...it starts to bug me alittle...thought overall...i like the show pretty much..its awesome

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like the show. his rick james skits were funny, so was the one about the girl who wished she didn't have big boobs. he can be really dead on things, and I think his jokes are so absurd and unapologetic, that i can't help but laugh.

it's definitely not for everyone but other than the jon stewart show, it's the only reason i would watch comedy central.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I find the show to be ironic. ^-^;

Dave tells jokes about his own race, and the white people love it. I mean, now a days all these peeps walking round with the shirt that says "I'm Rick James Bitch!" Half of the people dont even know that that was said during last years BET Awards. So I find it very funny and ironic.

-scratches head- Hope that helps the thread.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks

Master

Dave Chapelle is a comic genius. he is so funny yet he is offensive. But do you hear anything about him getting sued. No! He's decent in fact just a few minutes ago i was watching him on the net. One of the greatest comedians i love em

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    You probaly don't like it Zui Quan because of the quote "sophmoric humor" it's aimed at teens, that's why some many find it hilarious.

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    :Thumbd: it sucks. i think its the worst ****ing show ive ever seen. well its not really the show, its the fact that after about i dont know a year since the skit was done, i still here the phraise, " I'm Rick James bitch!!" and " YEAHHH" so i think its really gay and, ughhh its crap ok.

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your intitled to your opinion, and I know what your talking about, but I just don't let those lames get to me.

What I'm watching Right Now:

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm sorry, but nothing beats the Gay Klan members.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast