Thread: Character Hairstyles and Colors

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Character Hairstyles and Colors

I was thinking about the story I'm have been doing here (Magical Detective Daisuke) and someone once mentioned that a personallity of a character can be told in the hairstyle and color. Does anyone have a any suggestions to that? Once I get the hang of it, I will post a picture or a wallpaper of the characters.

Newbie hira kurusuma may be famous one day hira kurusuma may be famous one day hira kurusuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes if the character is a dynamic type then id go with a warm color like orange or red, but if they are the calm and collected type then go with a cool color like blue or green, but if they are the mysterious type then go with black or a really dark color. I hoped this help you.
    live by the sword, and die by the sword, this is the honorable way.

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hairstyle can affect the way a character comes across, yes.

The more energy the character has, the more spiky the hair tends to be. So if the character is hyperactive, then you might want to consider giving him/her a wilder hairstyle to match. Solom or constantly depressed characters tend to have very bland and straight hairstyles. Mysterious characters usually have some hair covering their face, and evil characters either have flamboyant and highly unique hairstyles, or no hair at all.

When deciding what a character should look like, the best advice I can offer is that you try to step into their shoes for a moment. Once you have an idea of who the are and what they are like, ask yourself just what they would want to look like.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Newbie hira kurusuma may be famous one day hira kurusuma may be famous one day hira kurusuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes that is so true another key way is to develop the characters personality first before you give him/her clothes, hair or anything else
    live by the sword, and die by the sword, this is the honorable way.