View Poll Results: Who's the best? Which is the best power?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Piper

4 33.33%
  • Prue

0 0%
  • Pheobe

5 41.67%
  • Paige

3 25.00%
  • Premonitions/levitation

2 16.67%
  • freezing/blowing up

6 50.00%
  • telekenises/astral-projection

5 41.67%
  • telekenises/orbing

5 41.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Charmed

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Charmed

OMG I used to watch that show all the time but then I slowly started missing the showes and then stoped watching it. But now I don't watch tv in jenural. so But that show rocked! I liked piper. And its hard to chuse wich one is better..they all seem to be awesome to have power wise.
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

its ok show. not the best thow

IM BACK

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

mas gusto ko panoorin ang tru calling dian... i prefer to watch tru calling than charmed.. although charmed has a good plot.. but i dont like the witch
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I only seen a couple of episodes it ok

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to watch that show so much my mom started to like it.... but theres just to much drama in it now.....

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Newbie Malloc-X may be famous one day Malloc-X may be famous one day Malloc-X's Avatar
    Thanks

telekenisis can lead to a lot of things and orbing is fun. can telekenis be used to manipulate matter in the atmosphere. so i could manipulate the moisture and other gases in the air to create fire or create ice like sub-zero

Newbie AnimeJade may be famous one day AnimeJade may be famous one day AnimeJade's Avatar
    Thanks

*!* Some Spoiler Ahead! *!* You have been warned.

I liked Pru. It's too bad they killed her off. At first, I also liked Piper, but after Pru died and she became the older sister, she really started getting on my nerves, with the spazzing out and yelling all the time. I can barely watch the show now, especially after they killed Chris off. argh! And poor Leo, he's always getting frozen, banished to other dimensions, or shot. He just can't catch a break.

I think Piper got the better powers, though. They both cover defensive (freezing time) and offensive (blowing things up).
    Last edited by AnimeJade; Jan 18, 2006 at 07:58 AM.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with MisMels.. I like phoebe best, cuz she's cute and all. But I really like prue's power.. would be cool if I had those *muhaha*

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast