Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Check It!

Newbie kowanatachinmokualpha may be famous one day kowanatachinmokualpha may be famous one day
    Thanks

Check It!

I have no intention or pretending I am something that I'm not. I am a very blunt person regardless of who I am talking to and I have no problems speaking my mind. I am working on an anime of original status, and already have eight episodes written diologue wise. I have a few charictor sketches and a few weapons sketches, but nothing really final yet. I am trying to get my anime published and have no time for people to treat me like I have no I.Q., when infact, I have a very high one that most individuals couldn't even attempt to contend with. I have written replies to a few questions and I will continue to. However I would appreciate it if people would return the courtasy of replying to my threads as well, other than just one person that is. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce my self and let eveyone know what type of person I am.

Sencerely: kowanatachinmokualpha

P.S.: If you want to know what the name of my series is that I am working on, take my user name, drop the alpha part, look it up in Japanese, and there you have it!

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    right............................................. ..welcome!

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kowanatachinmokualpha
    P.S.: If you want to know what the name of my series is that I am working on, take my user name, drop the alpha part, look it up in Japanese, and there you have it!

Are you serious, welcome anyways.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to AO *bow* enjoy yourm stay
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm... ur working on a series... post ur fan art. We'd all like to see...
    EAT CHEETOS.
    Enjoy ur stay.............................................. .................. *ahhh here come the eao bears*
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to AO have fun.

ps: don't eat too much cheetos. lol

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Only morons eat cheetos. Welcome newb, You are a nobody until i remember your name or say otherwise. Or, until you get me a coffee.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    Only morons eat cheetos. Welcome newb, You are a nobody until i remember your name or say otherwise. Or, until you get me a coffee.
    HAHA, jealous cause he couldn't afford a big bag... "had to settle for the small ?"
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast