Thread: Cheering up please?

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Cheering up please?

i know that i've tried to sound all happy and normal so far since this past monday but i'm not, you see, i had my Aunt's funeral on tuesday... my first one... it was really sad, i tried not ot cry and i didnt for the most part, haven't yet really, only once for a litlle while because i wanted to, i thought i was being too cold about it... what about you guys? How do you guys cope with stuff? Is it alright to not be fazed by something like this? Or am i just out of reality here? What do you guys do when something happens? What has happened? Anything good happen? That could help me cheer up a little, i would appreciate it, thx.

Newbie ash_evil may be famous one day ash_evil may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Cheering up please?

its ok to be sad just give it some time...

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cheering up please?

Well sorry for hearing that, but as stated in the rules "Any personal related material should be posted in the journals not the forums"... the forums are for discussion only...

Closing...