Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Childhood Heors and your Heros today

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks

Childhood Heors and your Heros today

Yep who was your childhood hero and why and has that hero changed if so who is your hero and why

I myself have always had more then one they all have flaws and I look at there best qualitys but among all of them mine have always been real men Plato, Aristotle and Socrates I've always liked them they are among the greatest minds of man as for my others I'd have to say

Yoda wisdom
    Becard bravery
    Alexzander the Great ambison
    Martan Luther King jr. equality for all
    and Arucard calm even near death
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't have and still don't have hero's. To be honset i don't see the point i am who i am because of me not because i wanna be like someone else i wanna be me.

Hee hee thats just the way i think tho.

Otaku paultjuh may be famous one day paultjuh may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiGohan
    I don't have and still don't have hero's. To be honset i don't see the point i am who i am because of me not because i wanna be like someone else i wanna be me.

Hee hee thats just the way i think tho.
    i agree with you

Newbie KaiserD may be famous one day KaiserD may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I was not openly aware of any strong figure I looked up to in my childhood, it's only now when my mind is more open and I find my own interests. Now I have so many figures I admire, I couldn't even begin to list them all.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    My answer for when I was younger would have just been any soldier.

But now I admire Alexander the Great, as well as Adam Brody since we both have a lot in common and he's on my fav show.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie Ashi may be famous one day Ashi may be famous one day Ashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Winston Churchill and Oscar Wilde off the top of my head, but I haven't actually given it much thought.
    Last edited by Ashi; Nov 08, 2004 at 01:46 PM.

Newbie On Angel Wings may be famous one day On Angel Wings may be famous one day On Angel Wings's Avatar
    Thanks
    Acctually, I don't think that I ever had one, or for the matter ever will have a hero in the way ment.

It seem that my cynical nature plays its role with the analytical side of me, seeing that there are very few people I think stand for something I, my self once can stand with...
    Fixed the crappy quality of the avatar, now look and enjoy!

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    My childhood hero was my dad because I always looked up to him, but now I have no hero, I don't need a hero to look up to, I just live the way I feel is right,

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast