Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Childhood toys

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks

Childhood toys

The name of this board (plush room) made me think of this question.

Who still has their plush/stuffed animal, or other cherished toy from their childhood? What is it? How old is it?

Mines a small mouse which was originally a car ornament from around 15 years ago. The tail was pulled off by my brother about 10 years ago, and the cloth like feet were worn off from the handling and washing, but I keep it anyways

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hummm, that's a good question...I must have a bunch of stuffed animals down in the basement at my parent's house. The only one I can think of is my cabbage patch kid doll. I must have had for 10 years now...A summer ago, I cleaned my closet and gave many of my toys away, but I kept this doll. It's still in great shape, I even have some clothes she can change in and evreything. I don't think I'll ever give it away, unless I have a daugther someday (but not anytime soon that's for sure.)

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a small stuffed Rafael ninja turtle I got from LAs Vagas when I was like seven. Its the greatest thing in the world, Ill never let it go in the trash.

Newbie HRob may be famous one day HRob may be famous one day HRob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not a toy, but a have a Chair. My mom bought me this chair when i was 4, and it's still in great condition. It's in my grandparent's house. All of my cousins(4) after me used it.
    Toys... i used to break all of my toys, and the ones i didn't break and got tire of playing with, my mom would give them away.

Newbie Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette's Avatar
    Thanks
    I got rid of every toy of my childhood, except for this Mcdonals transformer toy. It's a vanilla ice cream that transfroms into a dinosaur.

Newbie lesliejames14 may be famous one day lesliejames14 may be famous one day lesliejames14's Avatar
    Thanks
    I still have my teddy bears......

Newbie Pink*Rhapsody may be famous one day Pink*Rhapsody may be famous one day Pink*Rhapsody's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to have a strawberry Shortcake doll that I always carried with me. I remember she had a shiny red dress and cool red shoes. My sister had a glow worm, and sometimes we'd switch off at bed time. I dunno what happened to it though. When my mom moved she took everything I left in her apartment and I think she put most of my kids toys in storage. Now I have this stuffed wolf that I take with me most of the time when I go on long trips. I got it when I was 11. It's silly, but it really does take the bad dreams away when I can't sleep. I think he's my own dream catcher =D And I'm 18, lol.
    I gotta get that cotton ball off my butt.
    I <3 T3H MONK3H!!!

Newbie MiSTrGosH may be famous one day MiSTrGosH may be famous one day MiSTrGosH's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've got this one teddy bear from my diaper days... he's pushing 29 years old and in pretty good shape.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast