Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Childhood toys

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite toy/stuffed animal is a small white teddy bear with a red heart nose that my mother gave to me for valentine's day like 12 years ago.... The nose broke off twice lol and the ear was half off so I had to fix him up a bit.... its more gray than white now lol

Newbie The_frigerator may be famous one day The_frigerator may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i have a plush mouse that's now about 15-16 years old. that was my ├╝ber-plush animal. now it is a little bit torn in its tail an his nose is already glueed once or twice. but it's still there on my cupboard in my chamber

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by berryhot
    My favorite toy/stuffed animal is a small white teddy bear with a red heart nose that my mother gave to me for valentine's day like 12 years ago.... The nose broke off twice lol and the ear was half off so I had to fix him up a bit.... its more gray than white now lol
    Haha, that reminds me of a plush sheep my friend had. The head kept falling off and it kept getting stitched back on. It was pretty raggedy in the end.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    My most personal one was a huge white Halloween Themed teddy bear with a pumpkin hat on. It was when i was around 6 or 7. (starts feeling nostalgic)

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I have this Cabbage-patch baby, that has a bonet, and is in a polka-dot suit. Seeing as I've had it since I was 3 or so, I named it Dolly. I remember saying when I was 4-ish, that I would never let go, or grow away from her, even when I was married. Now I still have her, chillin on the shelf, but of course I don't go to bed with her, and take her everywhere like 10 years ago.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've still got quite a few of my old toys... mainly because two of them (a knited elephant called Mrs. Jumbo and another knitted doll) my mum made for me when I was like 3, back when she could still sow. *she's getting old now*

Other than those, I had a carebear *Bedtime Bear* who I used to sleep with up until I was about 10 I think.
    Plus I've still got this toy mole with a rattle in that I got when I was born.

Somewhere....

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie Arenia may be famous one day Arenia may be famous one day Arenia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm.. I still have this teddy that my grandmother bribed me with when I was five. The poor thing has gone through so much... surgery, the washing machine, the rain, and of course my dog's mouth...

Newbie Okami may be famous one day Okami may be famous one day Okami's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to have this ol stuffed Tiger cub that my dad bought for me when i was 5 or so. I had it for 13 years and right before i left for college, my friend christina wanted to have it. It was kinda tough for me to let it go lol, but i let her have it in the end...you just have to let the girls win, haha. She wanted something special to remember me by I guess, she says she sleeps with it at her dorm now heh. But yeah I miss my tiger

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast