Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Childhood toys

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    i had this stuffed dinasaur from when i was like 2, and one of my relatives gave it away in a garage sale... i was so angry and sad... then i found some Tonka Toy Construction Equipment from when i was 5 or so and got cheered up again

The end is important in all things.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Heheh... if I remember correctly, I still have this brown and tan puppy stuffed animal that I used to call Oscar Dog. It's sitting on my bookshelf right next to my manga and dagger.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I've gotta stuffed Super Mario and Yoshi still on my dresser. The only ones I keep in my room.

Newbie nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus's Avatar
    Thanks
    For now, all my stuff annimal are in my mother house in a big wooden chest. In it I have the following:

ET,
    2 Love Mice,
    Pac Man,
    Very big Dog puppet,
    Very big Lion.

Now I leave them with my mother. When I have a bigger apartment or with my first kid, I will brig them her.

I have also a old Atary.

This is all that is left from my child day.

Newbie oshisan may be famous one day oshisan may be famous one day oshisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I still have my large stuffed tiger toy from the carnival that comes like twice a year. My aunt won the thing and gave it to me. It was like 3/4 my size back then

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3