Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Chili becomes finger food

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Chili becomes finger food

I just got home from college (which isolates me from the outside world and the news)...and found out about this so I decide to look it up

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/03/24/chi...eut/index.html

Apparently, this happened near where I go to school, but I did not see it on the news, so it came to me as a shocker.

Just to throw in one more fact, that wendy's is still open.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea...i heard about this just today...supposedly they say that there's enough of the finger piece to actually trace it back to whoever's it is XD O_O....id hate to be the one that gets in trouble for that kind of thing O_O;;...man...possible law suit and everything...lots of bucks out of the company and the employee personally...OUCH. Though i also find that wierd and gross..who gets their finger chopped off like that?! O_O;;

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol....what in the hell. Interesting nonetheless.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

I live only a few miles down the highway from that Wendy's in San Jose, and local news reports that business there has been down this week...

Interesting enough, that Wendy's, or the food processor that Wendy's buys from, has no reports of industrial accidents occuring (which must be reported, as required by OSHA regulations)... There is a investigation looking into the possibility that the body part may have been 'planted' as part of a corporate blackmail or stock manipulation scheme...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Ya hear of that. Maybe someone may get a HAND on the body missing finger.....
    Coming soon.........

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    oh, hell no.... I saw that one the news, and almost threw up. Ughhhh...

good thing I hate all fast food !
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Lein Wizard may be famous one day Lein Wizard may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Oh man. That's pretty disgusting.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im never eating at Wendy's again Dave tothus died and the compony went to hell IMO

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast