Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chinese years.....

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Chinese years.....

As we all know the chinese have different years e.g the year of the sheep/goat/ram and the year of the dragon and the year of the rooster which i think is cool and i was wondering what year you were born in and weather the discription of the people born in that year describes you well?

i was born in the year of the sheep

People born in the Year of sheep are elegant and highly accomplished in the arts. They seem to be, at first glance, better off than those born in the zodiac's other years. But sheep year people are often shy, pessimistic, and puzzled about life. They are usually deeply religious, yet timid by nature. Sometimes clumsy in speech, they are always passionate about what they do and what they believe in. Ram people never have to worry about having the best in life for their abilities make money for them, and they are able to enjoy the creature comforts that they like. sheep people are wise, gentle, and compassionate. They are compatible with Rabbits, Pigs, and Horses.

i think that description is very accurate i am quite shy and pessemistic and the person i like most was born in the year of the rabbit so i trust this description much
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chinese years.....

People born in the year of the Snake are deep. They say little and possess great wisdom. They never have to worry about money; they are financially fortunate. Snake people are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. Yet they have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate.

Snake people tend to overdo, since they have doubts about other people's judgment and prefer to rely on themselves. They are determined in whatever they do and hate to fail. Although calm on the surface, they are intense and passionate. Snake people are usually good-looking and sometimes have martial problems because they are fickle.

They are most compatible with the Ox, Rooster & Dragons.

I think its the most accurate explanation of me.....I'm a little bit stingy.....not vain though.....I usually rely on myself and I hate to fail. I Don't think I'm vain and selfish...:P well maybe a little selfish

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm Ram yay ^_^
    People born in the Year of Ram are elegant and highly accomplished in the arts. They seem to be, at first glance, better off than those born in the zodiac's other years. But ram year people are often shy, pessimistic, and puzzled about life. They are usually deeply religious, yet timid by nature. Sometimes clumsy in speech, they are always passionate about what they do and what they believe in. Ram people never have to worry about having the best in life for their abilities make money for them, and they are able to enjoy the creature comforts that they like. Ram people are wise, gentle, and compassionate. They are compatible with Rabbits, Pigs, and Horses.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

hhmm well i'm i snake and i can realate to nearly all it says,
    Advantages of Snake people: Clever, tremendous wisdom, profound thinkers, determined, romantic, beautiful as a woman, handsome as a man, having chance to win a lot of money and usually rich, hating any loans, wanting to help people.

Disadvantages of Snake people: Unusual passion, believe in themselves more than others, vain, work only by their intuition, procrastinating, stingy, ignoring possibility of failure, worry about money too much, easily have more than one marriage, overdoing work, urgent to help others even they don't need

the only thing that isn't me is the good looking part, thats no where close to what i look like lol. and the money thing, i'm always giving away money.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

1914, 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998

Year of the Tiger all of its true

Tiger people are sensitive, given to deep thinking, capable of great sympathy. They can be extremely short-tempered, however. Other people have great respect for them, but sometimes tiger people come into conflict with older people or those in authority. sometimes Tiger people cannot make up their minds, which can result in a poor, hasty decision or a sound decision arrived at too late. They are suspicious of others, but they are courageous and powerful. Tigers are most compatible with Horses, Dragons, and Dogs.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Daydreaming all afternoon sounds heavenly to the Goat. This creative, esoteric Sign needs plenty of time alone in which to feed its Muse. Goats are generally most comfortable in their own minds (which other, more linear-thinking Signs may have trouble deciphering). This Sign makes a great craftsperson or artisan, or perhaps a teacher of New Age studies -- any occupation that allows its mind the full range of freedom. Goats tend not to be very well-organized, precluding many more dry business endeavors. In fact, Goats tend not to be very materialistic in general, finding plenty of riches in their own imagination. However, especially when in love, the Goat can be quite a lavish gift-giver.

Perhaps it's that artistic temperament that so often causes Goats to feel insecure, but the result is that these high-strung creatures need to feel loved and admired lest they start worrying incessantly. For this reason, Goats tend to have a hard time with romance; anyone who couples up with a Goat must know, this Sign has a sensitive streak a mile wide and can be subject to bouts of anxiety over seemingly inconsequential things. Goats need plenty of love, support and open reassurance from their lovers. If a relationship is marked by conflict, the Goat will often pull away -- either physically or simply by retreating into the safe haven of its imagination.

If the romance is going well, however, Goats won't hesitate to tell their partner what they need -- and they can be quite insistent about it! This Sign will definitely return the favor, however; the Goat has a luxurious side that delights in indulging a lover's every wish. Appearances are also important to the Goat, which may explain why these folks can spend hours primping and posing.

Goats would be well-served by learning to relax and let others run the show from time to time. Once they can be certain that their friends and lovers won't be gone when the Goat returns from its daydreams, life will be a field of daisies
    i think that this is true to me all the way. i do need my time alown and when it comes to love i like to give. i cant realy say cus this explanes it all

IM BACK

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

ME....
    Year of the Dragon

Meaning power

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

< is a snake.

and a direct copy from Libitina's post:
    People born in the year of the Snake are deep. They say little and possess great wisdom. They never have to worry about money; they are financially fortunate. Snake people are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. Yet they have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate.

Snake people tend to overdo, since they have doubts about other people's judgment and prefer to rely on themselves. They are determined in whatever they do and hate to fail. Although calm on the surface, they are intense and passionate. Snake people are usually good-looking and sometimes have martial problems because they are fickle.

Gasp, how'd they know?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast