Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chobits

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui Shirou
    I finaly broke down and Watched this anime. after a friend begged me to. I thought it was prerry good in all aspects of a romantic anime. and a very comidic anime as well. what do you think?
    All I have to say is that anime that can say underpants like a hundred times in one episode and make you laugh about it is cool. Chii is so funny.

Newbie Semaru may be famous one day Semaru may be famous one day Semaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really like Chobits, but I like the manga better. I was sad the manga didn't have a better ending though. I wanted it to be even happier. I love sappy endings to romantic stuff.

Newbie Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hideki!!!!

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsumori
    Hideki!!!!
    You forgot to point
    *ahem* yeah, it's definitely one of, if not CLAMP's best. And as I recall there is an OAV to chobits, something about Chii going on a shopping trip again... Don't remember where I saw it, but yeah... there's an OAV out there...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    read the manga then seen the anime.... i liked the manga better. But they where almost equal but you get more story line from the manga. But it was really freak'n awesome a touch of romance with a side of comedy... don't get much better than that.

Newbie wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l's Avatar
    Thanks
    the anime is great but i think the comic is better

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, the anime has a lot of filler episodes which sorta bothered me...I haven't seen all of it yet, but I have read all of the manga...Didn't like the ending...In my opinion, it's wasn't really realistic...but it's my opinion. Won't say anything because otherwise this thread would belong in the spoilers section.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    sad to say, i think Love Hina is better.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast