Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Chobits

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    hahaha, okazu... (or however you spell it)

I liked this series, more so than love hina. From what I read of the manga, up to 4 or 5 or so, I like the anime better. Chii jsut seems more... special. But thats just my opinion... well, mine and my friend that read all the mangas.

Newbie gouri may be famous one day gouri may be famous one day gouri's Avatar
    Thanks
    chobbits was pretty good altho the manga was better. but i thought the ending was pretty bad. they streched that "scene" for a really long time even tho u know what's gonna happen. chobbits is good but isn't the best anime i've seen
    "Why do I feel like you're going to be the death of me" - Obi Wan Kenobi - Star Wars-Episode II: Attack Of The Clones

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like Chobits... even through I first heard about it, I throught it would be like a Clamp take on a Ghost in the Shell type story Ithrought it would be dark..... I was not expecting it too be so cutesy. Man how wrong I was.

I agree with Electrastar on this one, the manga ending was.... well kind of crap. Uncreative, unoriginal and kind of lazy.
    The Anime ending is better, not by heaps... but by enough.

I'm suprised I liked Chobits as much as I do (own all 8 volumes of manga, and all 6 DVD volumes) considering I hate Love Hina and shows like it with a firey passion.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie Cyberboy may be famous one day Cyberboy may be famous one day
    Thanks
    well i certainly liked chobits.. it had a really sad but nice ending.. well if im going to rate it.. it gets 9 out of 10

Newbie hotaru may be famous one day hotaru may be famous one day hotaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

I absolutly LOVE CHOBITS~!!! the show is sooo good! i like it. i cud watch it over and over again. its sooooo funny! lol... its just a great show its got a lil bit of everything i think. suspence, romance, comedy. its all good! lol! well... Id watch it again. i think ill do that. Laterz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3