Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: chobits ending

Newbie Wrath_innocent_sin may be famous one day Wrath_innocent_sin may be famous one day Wrath_innocent_sin's Avatar
    Thanks

chobits ending

I just recently saw the whoel chobits series.yes i know great way to spend a for day weekend ^^. but the end was soooooooooo pradictable.

WARNING IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO KNOW THE END DOTN READ ON!

Its not that surprising that Freya takes over chii, and chi does what freya did. Though it was a bit of a shock to find out that freya was an older modle aka. elder sister of chii. its one anime thats awsome, but they couls have ended it better.

Otaku kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: chobits ending

I guess that every min it counts, before the anime series started, the producer had already set a time limit and the number of episodes for the anime. I guess the need to rap everything up at the very end and making it as smooth as possible is very though for the plotter. I believe that they've done a Great job summing the series all up at the end, and have answered most of the missing pieces that was created through the series.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

They all ready dragged Chobits out as much as possible by giving it 26 episodes.
    Honestly, the manga is only 8 volumes long... at least half of the anime series is filler.
    I prefer the manga, but when it comes to the ending, I like the anime better. Because while it was kind of predicable, it was much more 'Clamp' like than the cheesy ending the manga got.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

The ending was good, but confusing. More in the anime than in the manga. I am going to assume that Freya took over Chii for a while, and Hideki stated his love for her, and everything went back to normal. If I am wrong, please correct me because the ending is still confusing to me. One thing I have to point out is that I never saw Chii and Hideki kiss. I find that somewhat strange since the series is about romance, but there never any kissing.

~Kiss
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Dec 01, 2005 at 08:11 PM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Newbie Wrath_innocent_sin may be famous one day Wrath_innocent_sin may be famous one day Wrath_innocent_sin's Avatar
    Thanks

freya did take over, but that was after hediki expressed his love for chii, then he kinda lost it when freya took over. but in the end he got chii back. ^^
    I actually like the aniem better, you got to see all ov hediki's movements. and see his face expressions better as well as hear the way he said stuff.
    Even though it may have been a filler most of the way through it was still funny, and good. its worth it to buy the seires. My friend owns it, and they cram pack the episodes on 3 discs in a nifty case..its nice ^^

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

The ending of Chobits was really kool, after watching this ending i was shocked had never seen and ending like that. It was kinda sad and happy, first part of the ending was sad and almost at the end everything changed and everyone was happy....

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

I have already done the same thing as Hideki did - I'm loving my computer and showing the finger to the real women. Oh, and I know it's incorrect.

Newbie inus_girl9450 may be famous one day inus_girl9450 may be famous one day inus_girl9450's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't seen the anime but I have all of the manga. Basically, Chi decides her "special person" and her program starts up causing all the persocoms in the city to stop working. We find out that the disk lost at the beginning of the series contained all of Chi's old memories. Ms. Hibiya shows up and kind of stands on the sidelines. Chi tells Hideki he is her special person and he returns her feelins. Freya then takes over and explains to Hideki that he can't consummate with Chi cause that's where her restart button is. Hideki says that it doesn't matter and Freya stops controlling Chi. We also discover that Chi's program would kick in if Hideki says he won't love Chi. Later Dita and Zima are talking about how her program would destroy all persocoms' ability to differentiate between people to spare them the pain of unrequited love. So Chi and Hideki are together but it's still weird that they don't kiss.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast