Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Choice? Or born with it?

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Choice? Or born with it?

*Sigh*

Homosexuality- EVERYONE has thoughts (whether they are huge;big;small;tiny;or barely noticable so we can just wisk them away) about the same sex at ONE point in their life....But like I said...you either have Huge;Big;small;Tiny;or barely noticeable so you can whisk them away....the last one is USUALLY the case.
    And Testasterone has a HUGE role in it too.....That doens't mean that If a guy doesn't get enough that he's atomatically Gay....But It gives Him a boost towards homosexuality (Also the Teasing about it as well from other people) But No MATTER WHAT You ALWAYS have a Choice.....It doesn't matter what other people say or how you have this or don't have enough of that er WHAT THE HELL EVER.
    It is ALWAYS your choice.....ALWAYS.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Isis
    homohsexuals r ppl too leave them alone, lol sry hehe

We are not trying to rag on Homosexuals or anything...Just rather trying to discuss what the topic is about....Sorry if you feel any different....But thats all we are doin....

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    I can understand using this for alcoholism. But how is homosexuality a problem? That's like saying having gray hair is a problem.
    Problem/reason. In this case it is reason. So they like the same sex why not just say "that's what I like" or "that's who I am" why do they feel the need to make excuses for who they are? It's not a bad thing really, I don't really understand or agree with it but I do respect their right to choose. What I don't respect is people that feel they have to find some sort of excuse or justification to explain their choices. There is no need to defend homosexuals to me. They do what they do because that's what they want, not because they have to (in the case of I was born to do it).

@JustLoseIt, I haven't ever had thoughts about other men so I'm gonna have to say that your "eveyone" generalization is incorrect. However I do agree that you always have a choise in what direction your life takes whether that direction is toward a same sex relationship/lifestyle or not.
    Last edited by PsiKnot; Dec 06, 2005 at 05:06 AM.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

I think choice is most suitable in this type of matter. It may be that your DNA or genes might have the tendency to urge you to do this type of stuff such as drinking or chosing a different sexuality, but that doesn't stripe you completely of choice on whether to make decisions on this type of subject. It is most likely that eveyone today can make a choice that is best suitable for them. They may have DNA or genes that have advantage on one side over another, but they still have the power of choice.

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Thanks

@JustLoseIt, I haven't ever had thoughts about other men so I'm gonna have to say that your "eveyone" generalization is incorrect. However I do agree that you always have a choise in what direction your life takes whether that direction is toward a same sex relationship/lifestyle or not.

"Barely noticeable,so that you can just whisk it away."
    In other words.....The thought process was so small (about homosexuality) that you didn't even notice it.

I mean think about it.......Arn't there enough things in this world to tempt you of it?

Me, for example, "Barely noticeable,so that it is just whisked away"
    I never WANTED to be with someone out of temtation or anything...But one day I thought long and hard about Homosexuality and considered why I would never want to "Try" it. I didn't really have a HARD time telling myself no...lol....But the point is, is that other people May have temptations that are stronger...enough to want to try it and want to be it.....And what I'm saying is that...either in that past (whether you rememeber or not) you had a temptation....But Didn't even realize it cuz you knew what was in your heart. (pretty much you Thought it was sick er sumthin)

Or in the future.....it might happen again...only YOU'LL prolly just whisk it away again.

Make sense....or still Bologna in your eyes?
    Last edited by JustLoseIt; Dec 06, 2005 at 05:59 AM.

Otaku Dasike may be famous one day Dasike may be famous one day Dasike's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Choice? Or born with it?

i have a gay friend hes great and im bisexual go me
    I got no idea what to say

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    "Barely noticeable,so that you can just whisk it away."
    In other words.....The thought process was so small (about homosexuality) that you didn't even notice it.
    lol

If it was that small how could it even be measured to proves it's existance?
    Sounds like you're creating evidence to back up your theory. tsk tsk.

lol

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    lol

If it was that small how could it even be measured to proves it's existance?
    Sounds like you're creating evidence to back up your theory. tsk tsk.

lol

Hahah I see your point..........

BUT The reason I say that is because....when something of the same sex (Ex. A magazine pic er sumthin to that effect) is shown to you or you look at it....AT ONE POINT in your life (not everytime you do) you'll just look and be like "O ok theres some 9 tenths naked chick....Ok".....THAT is one step towards having more and more thoughts about being homosexual......

Coarse..I...am NOT a pro at this...or anything for that matter ( ) But hey its ...well....actually I learned it in my youth group....haha...lol....But I'm all for this "Theory" ........It sounded really stupid to me too at first but then My brain started doin that thing it does every so often (think) And I agreed....
    Don't mean any1 else has to...But O well.....more thinkin for me...ha ha

(I'm such a weirdo)

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast