Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 89 to 96 of 99

Thread: Choice? Or born with it?

  1. #89
    Otaku Silenced_Shadow may be famous one day Silenced_Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Pennsilvania
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Choice? Or born with it?

    Its a choice really you are responsible for your actions.

  2. #90
    Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,259
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 140 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Choice? Or born with it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Hahah I see your point..........

    BUT The reason I say that is because....when something of the same sex (Ex. A magazine pic er sumthin to that effect) is shown to you or you look at it....AT ONE POINT in your life (not everytime you do) you'll just look and be like "O ok theres some 9 tenths naked chick....Ok".....THAT is one step towards having more and more thoughts about being homosexual......
    Or if you're an artist you go, "Boy that's a lousy pic. The pose is so fake."

    l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

  3. #91
    Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Small Town, WA
    Posts
    904
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: Choice? Or born with it?

    Quote Originally Posted by PsiKnot
    I think that the whole "I was born this way" is just a way to tell people that they aren't going to change but without having the courage to tell people that they are the way they are cause they like it that way, cause if they didn't like it they would change it. This arguement is becoming so circular I gettin dizzy.
    You have a good point there. So then in a sense we should come up with "excuses" for everything about ourselves. I like anime becuase I was born this way. I like drawing because I was born this way. Hey - I love to read because I was born this way!! I EAT RAMEN BECAUSE I WAY BORN THIS WAY!!!! XD

  4. #92
    Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    868
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Choice? Or born with it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    Or if you're an artist you go, "Boy that's a lousy pic. The pose is so fake."
    Hahhahahahahahaahahahhaha you never fail to make me laugh at one point time or another in all threads

    Yea That's usually the thing I do...or I turn the magazine around so no one can see the 99% naked lady.

    Thanks Pyroo. :]

  5. #93
    Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    406
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Choice? Or born with it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose
    You have a good point there. So then in a sense we should come up with "excuses" for everything about ourselves. I like anime becuase I was born this way. I like drawing because I was born this way. Hey - I love to read because I was born this way!! I EAT RAMEN BECAUSE I WAY BORN THIS WAY!!!! XD
    WOOT! I have shown another the light. You got my point perfectly, thank you!

    Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

  6. #94
    Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    A very pink realm?....
    Posts
    1,424
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Choice? Or born with it?

    lol well*not knowing to much because i want to be ignorant and refuse to see the truths* if i had a choice to be born i'd choose not to because i refuse to make any other choices that the choice of living will cost me, .......whoa..., i need some tea.*choice made* "argh, stop making choices and deciding on them!",

    i hate choice, i hate concequences, i hate effect, change, future and i hate to hate

    but its what i was given and well i'll have to live it out,

    there is still the concept of Fate and destiny, either one starts with a choice.

    lol im so wierd this way it creeps me out.

  7. #95
    I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    pasadena, TX.
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Choice? Or born with it?

    Well in my opinion its a choice to make. Eventually you're gonna have a consequence or a good thing happen if you make the choice of being gay or straight.


    DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

  8. #96
    Otaku Korovitz may be famous one day Korovitz may be famous one day Korovitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Choice? Or born with it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Hey there all you AO people who I love so much

    I was wondering.......Who thinks that we are Born with thinkgs like "Being a achoholic" or Born Gay? Things like that....




    Do you think its a choice? Or do you think people are born with it and therefore have no choice?

    Please share your thoughts on this matter.
    i think it is something u simply grow into, i mean, u can be born, and have a slight interest to beer or such, but not like, as soon as you pop out, " I WANT SOME BEER", no its simply something u grow into.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Album Artwork of Choice
    By narrator in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Aug 27, 2005, 02:21 AM
  2. The Choice...[Poem]
    By Wrath in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: May 30, 2005, 07:43 PM
  3. If you had the choice, who would you choose?
    By ex-paranoia in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: Mar 04, 2005, 07:37 PM
  4. if you hade the choice to live forever would you?
    By Kowa in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: Feb 16, 2005, 07:21 AM
  5. God
    By shadowdeath in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: Dec 23, 2004, 01:08 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts