Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Choice? Or born with it?

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Choice? Or born with it?

ok. i should really post to this, one god does not give us talaents unless you truly think so and i do not. do not ask me i will just not say. but god gives us one thing, a human body, thats it! we write on apper what our names will be, what family we will live with, and how we are born, also who our family will be. thats it. once born into the earth world (ours current) we begin our paths on life. we choose to do something. god never chooses for us. so if we are addicted to drinking or w.e is not his doing, if god loves us why would he want us this way? if he wishes us to live a great live, why would he do this to us? no he does not give it to us. every path we choose can lead to that problem and others. we choose it, not god. if god did that there would be no people like that ever. give that a thought much?

and yes this is my opinon

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Newbie *darkestflame* may be famous one day *darkestflame* may be famous one day *darkestflame*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kenenth84
    Yea, I say we are born with it. However, we still have the choice of whether we want to follow it or not. So I say its BOTH ^^
    ex: a guy might born with more female character, but if they have taught to be a male and accept it, it's possible that he create a mind block on being gay. To sum up all, there is no choice when one is born with stuff like cancer, but there is a choice on whether one willing to avoid it in the early process or not. ^^
    Don't you guys agree?
    I do agree that it is both. And I also think that people can influence other people's decisions as well. But, I've known a certain person sense she was a baby and through all that time she has been hard-headed and hard to influence and she has parents that are hard- headed and hard to influence so it makes me believe that she was born with those certain behaviors.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

PsiKnot and Akurei Kakudo......you guys are my heroes......

We are all born straight....God designed EVERYONE to be with one person of the OPPOSITE sex.....nuthing else...there is no MIDDLE or inbetween......We as humans chose to start homosexuality and kept it.....Its a choice flat out...No Balance........

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    PsiKnot and Akurei Kakudo......you guys are my heroes......

We are all born straight....God designed EVERYONE to be with one person of the OPPOSITE sex.....nuthing else...there is no MIDDLE or inbetween......We as humans chose to start homosexuality and kept it.....Its a choice flat out...No Balance........
    I used to believe this, until I found out that animals can be homosexual as well.

Besides humans, there are only about 3 other species of animals which are "self aware" and can make "choices" instead of acting purely on instinct. Only these species actually "think things through"

Dogs are not one of these species, dogs cannot think for themselves, all their actions are based on instinct and what they have learned (ie: learning that going past point X in a yard will lead to a shock from the invisible fence)

There are homosexual dogs. And yet no matter how many times scientists run tests, dogs are indeed not self aware, they do not actually know they exist, therefore they cannot carry on the higher thought processes involved in making choices that a few other animals (humans included) can.

This being the case, explain to me how it is a choice? And also, explain if you will, how god has anything to do with the creation of a baby. I feel that the creation of a baby is purly the fusion of male and female gametes, God doesn't get involved. He may have designed the original humans to be with eachother (Adam and Eve [And if you want to get down and dirty Lilith who was supposedly cast aside]) However since then our bodies have remained pretty much the same, but the mind has not.

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    I used to believe this, until I found out that animals can be homosexual as well.

Besides humans, there are only about 3 other species of animals which are "self aware" and can make "choices" instead of acting purely on instinct. Only these species actually "think things through"

Dogs are not one of these species, dogs cannot think for themselves, all their actions are based on instinct and what they have learned (ie: learning that going past point X in a yard will lead to a shock from the invisible fence)

There are homosexual dogs. And yet no matter how many times scientists run tests, dogs are indeed not self aware, they do not actually know they exist, therefore they cannot carry on the higher thought processes involved in making choices that a few other animals (humans included) can.

This being the case, explain to me how it is a choice? And also, explain if you will, how god has anything to do with the creation of a baby. I feel that the creation of a baby is purly the fusion of male and female gametes, God doesn't get involved.
    ew..plz don't remind me of homosexual animals*shudders* eep nasty..my cats were lesbians, and the gross part ws they're half sisters

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Isis
    ew..plz don't remind me of homosexual animals*shudders* eep nasty..my cats were lesbians, and the gross part ws they're half sisters
    With most species of animals incest is no different from anything else.

Did you know that every single golden hamster in existance today is from a single small family of them found in the early 1900's?

Now THAT'S incest.

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    With most species of animals incest is no different from anything else.

Did you know that every single golden hamster in existance today is from a single small family of them found in the early 1900's?

Now THAT'S incest.
    eep, nasty lol

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Isis
    ... Get over it...

Anyway, as for homosexuality and "being born with it"...
    From sociologist Steven Goldberg, Ph.D.:

"Virtually all of the evidence argues against there being a determinative physiological causal factor and I know of no researcher who believes that such a determinative factor exists...such factors play a predisposing, not a determinative role...I know of no one in the field who argues that homosexuality can be explained without reference to environmental factors."
    and...

When "gay gene" researcher Dr. Dean Hamer was asked if homosexuality was rooted solely in biology, he replied:

"Absolutely not. From twin studies, we already know that half or more of the variability in sexual orientation is not inherited. Our studies try to pinpoint the genetic factors...not negate the psychosocial factors."
    More at http://www.narth.com/docs/bornway.html
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast