Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: christians

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

christians

why is it that when something has to do with chritianity it can not be talked about in school or in the government? why are we not aloud to say merry christmas? Is it just because we are told that it is unethical. why are christians the only religion to stay quiet about their religoin why not eveyone else.
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: christians

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    GOD BLESS YOU!
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!
    UNDER GOD!

I'm a preacher!!!!! Hehehe.....
    Yes I totally agree...even though I don't go to school I still am involved with that kinda thing. And ya know I think it's stupid to not be able to tell it like it is.

I mean WHAT if I protested and decided that I don't want to hear evolution or I don't want to hear this or that becuase I don't think it's kewl or it's against what I think or Believe.
    Will anyone care? NO! Christianity is for some forsaken reason like a disease to people who don't believe.

Tell me that I ain't allowed to preach it....I'll follow your rules...only find a way aroud it....cuz I can preach it like a sista and not have to say GOD a million times!! D
    Last edited by JustLoseIt; Mar 06, 2006 at 08:34 AM.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry, I cannot answer the first part because I am not sure how it works at your place. But, I just wanted to say that I am Buddhist, and there are no constraints kept on us. We can speak freely about it in school and public places. Hehe. I don't think if I answered anyone of your questions, but I think Christians at some places are not allowed to speak of their religion maybe because in those places there might be a big population of other religion following people, so they don't want to offend them. I think it is silly.
    Last edited by *Mayura*; Mar 06, 2006 at 08:36 AM.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Newbie Leon S. Kennedy may be famous one day Leon S. Kennedy may be famous one day Leon S. Kennedy's Avatar
    Thanks

If you are a certain religion and someone else isn't, that doesn't mean that you can't associate with them, there's nothing wrong with that, unless you are a member of the Los Illuminados, in which you must be shot because you kidnapped Ashley.
    (Resident Evil 4)

Thank you SasuraiHell!

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura*
    Sorry, I cannot answer the first part because I am not sure how it works at your place. But, I just wanted to say that I am Buddhist, and there are no constraints kept on us. We can speak freely about it in school and public places. Hehe. I don't think I answered anyone of your questions, but I think Christians at some places are not allowed to speak of their religion maybe because in those places there might be a big population of other religion follwoing people, so they want to offend them. I think it is silly.

here we are supposed to be free and we are actually restrained by the law.
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leon S. Kennedy
    If you are a certain religion and someone else isn't, that doesn't mean that you can't associate with them, there's nothing wrong with that, unless you are a member of the Los Illuminados, in which you must be shot because you kidnapped Ashley.
    (Resident Evil 4)

actually i have many friends od different religoins but i want to know why one religoin is restained and others are not?

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes See Mayu! You can speak about your religion all you want!!
    (I'm a christian)
    But christians like get burned if they utter one word.
    Luckkkkkeeeeeyyyyy....Lolololol

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alison_faith
    why is it that when something has to do with chritianity it can not be talked about in school or in the government? why are we not aloud to say merry christmas? Is it just because we are told that it is unethical. why are christians the only religion to stay quiet about their religoin why not eveyone else.
    i'm a Christian and we're aloud to say Merry Christmas,where did u get this idea?
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast