Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: christians

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: christians

yeah stupid british government does that too why should we give up our traditions because the other religions think its unethical sorry to sound racist or anything why dont you give up your pilgramedge to meka or hanneka or something like that that kinda thing makes me so mad its so unfair my government is so wrapped up in trying to appear nice to other religions its totally forgotten about this religion
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alison_faith
    here we are supposed to be free and we are actually restrained by the law.
    You are finally the first one who admitted it, besides me, of course. The USA and some other mighty states have a totalitarian system, while talking bull about democracy to the fooled masses. That's why they are so strong anyway. A true democracy is weak against internal and external rebellion, as well as the wars. I'd never move to the States, even if I was given the green card for free. It sucks here, but it sucks much harder there. I'd be probably arrested a few hours upon arrival despite the fact that I'm calm, don't steal or kill etc. Just not knowing the taboos of the place would be enough. You all are raised in the cage, not realizing it's there.
    For example, the private property thing. Here, one cannot shoot a thief on their land. In America, it's possible. Imagine that I'd walk across some meadow in a romantic mood while somebody would suddenly kill me without any apparent reason - and it would be OK, because he had a contract in his pocket. I really won't go to America!
    Last edited by Zdenek; Mar 06, 2006 at 11:12 AM.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vault 35
    Of course you don't have to be a Christian to celebrate Cristmas and millions of non-Christians do so every year all over the world without controversy. What makes the topic a controversy in the U.S. is that the crazy liberal left is particularly nasty about it here every single year. In some other parts of the world, these wackos are simply ignored. In the U.S. many of these leftist bastards are teaching in public schools and they get jealous and bent out of shape when the kids celebrate Christmas. It drives the teachers nuts because they want to be the only objects of worship.
    There was a reason why it was called CHRIST-mas... but of course, the Christians never said that only Christians can celebrate it.

._. We just celebrate it for different reasons, is all.

<_< However, things such as "Merry X-mas" was created. Some censor it and say "It's a shorter way to write it", but it was actually just a direct attack to celebrate Christmas without the "Christ".

._. They're overreacting, I say.

>_> Geez... friggin' crazy people...

Newbie Vault 35 may be famous one day Vault 35 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zdenek
    You are finally the first one who admitted it, besides me, of course. The USA and some other mighty states have a totalitarian system, while talking bull about democracy to the fooled masses. That's why they are so strong anyway. A true democracy is weak against internal and external rebellion, as well as the wars. I'd never move to the States, even if I was given the green card for free. It sucks here, but it sucks much harder there. I'd be probably arrested a few hours upon arrival despite the fact that I'm calm, don't steal or kill etc. Just not knowing the taboos of the place would be enough. You all are raised in the cage, not realizing it's there.
    For example, the private property thing. Here, one cannot shoot a thief on their land. In America, it's possible. Imagine that I'd walk across some meadow in a romantic mood while somebody would suddenly kill me without any apparent reason - and it would be OK, because he had a contract in his pocket. I really won't go to America!
    This person has been listening to too many frustrated former Soviets.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Schools are not supposed to influrnce the students in anyway. Religion is not allowed in school because there are so many and school is no place to worship.
    Seduced by Flesh

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, from the way I see it, America has many races with some different beliefs from others. A few people in our school might be offended by the talk of Christianity since they may not be Christian, although I believe that Christianity is the home religion of America for some weird reason. The government may not want to talk too much about Christianity so foreigners and tourist won't feel offended if they are not Christian. Also, the government may not want to stress relations with other countires with the spread of Christianity since not all countries worship that religion. As for me, I wouldn't really care if people talked of their religion. Freedom of speech right?

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    Freedom of speech right?
    you know some words of the bible now are considered hate crimes because they say homosexuality is not right.And yes hate crimes are against the law, well there goes freedom of speech.

Code Name Wind

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    you know some words of the bible now are considered hate crimes because they say homosexuality is not right.And yes hate crimes are against the law, well there goes freedom of speech.
    homo is not right , if it is written in the bible it is right and it is good no matter what anyone else thinks of it

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast