Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: christians

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: christians

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    you know some words of the bible now are considered hate crimes because they say homosexuality is not right.And yes hate crimes are against the law, well there goes freedom of speech.
    now that i think about it there goes freedom of religon

Code Name Wind

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

EVERY CRIME IS A HATE CRIME!!! ... sorry, just wanted to through that out there...

personally, i don't think that [us] Christians should get so down, governments got all crazy up on Christians before our time... NERO PEOPLE NERO!!! you don't see burned Chrisitians bodies laying the streets... we're not being thrown in the lions den... we're not being crucified upside down...

listen, Christianity cannot and will not be held down by the government, any government that tries to gets owned... Rome was the best empire of all friggin ancient civilization!!! Christians took it down ina matter of years!!!

CHRISTIANS!!! DO NOT BE DIS-HEARRTED!!! WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO HANG SIGNS OR OPENLY PRAY IN SCHOOLS, BUT REMEMBER, GOD'S WORD IS IN OUR HEART MORE THAN THE WORDS WE SPEAK!!!!

we most not be defeated becuz we cannot raise banners in his honor, but remember we still have our tounges to speak and our feet to run to the lost!!!

i don't believe that Christianity is held through grand ceremonies the best, it's about a relationship... between God and between the rest of us... we were suppose to make disciples of nations not big banners saying "The reason for the Season"...

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tep_master_swordsman
    i'm a Christian and we're aloud to say Merry Christmas,where did u get this idea?
    over the holidays i worked at mcdonalds and was not aloud to say merry christmas.
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah Christians are restrained alot and for reasons many of us dont quite know. I dont believe ANY religion should be restrained and that if someone believes in something let them and dont critisize them or restrain them for their beliefs. I am Christian and understand what you guys mean but I say those things such as God Bless You anyways, But I still think no religion should be restrained.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alison_faith
    over the holidays i worked at mcdonalds and was not aloud to say merry christmas.
    Exactly. See, people? In certain parts of the world. They take the word "Christmas" for "Christ"... and for "Christ", a "religion".

......... <_< You don't see any other religions getting beat down for saying their verses and sayings.... ... in fact, other people just get interested in their beliefs and listen to them.

It's like beating down an old dog for barking, and feeding the dog you've never seen before.

^_^;; heheheh.. ain't the world silly?

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Schools are not supposed to influrnce the students in anyway. Religion is not allowed in school because there are so many and school is no place to worship.
    I agree 100%
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Schools are not supposed to influrnce the students in anyway. Religion is not allowed in school because there are so many and school is no place to worship.
    ...religions? ... well, I'm sure there are some that are accused, but mostly it's just CHRISTIANITY that's not allowed in schools...

In Christianity, everywhere should be treated as a place to worship. Seeing that God gave you everything that's before you. Good grades, bad grades. Hell, can't a man pray to God he passes a test?! XD

Other than Christianity, most other religions get away from that rule by the school ruling that their religion "is more cultural than it is religious"...

... but I understand what you're saying.

Besides, we have Private Schools for that.......... >_> Despite the fact that not all Christian families can afford it. XD

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leon S. Kennedy
    Although what you say could be a little extreme to the religion. Or at least in their eyes. All my church tries to do is leech money out of people...
    U mexican??? i know a leon kennedy from #anime-madness, if u are, small world. Anyways, CHURCH DOES LEECH MONEY. My faith is really tested everytime I get to Church, and they ask for money. So now, I'm all against the idea of going to church, I'll just stick with the fact that there is a higher being, and...that's the end of that.

o~Piggy-san~o

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast