Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 50

Thread: christians

  1. #25
    Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Colorado USA
    Posts
    604
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: christians

    Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    you know some words of the bible now are considered hate crimes because they say homosexuality is not right.And yes hate crimes are against the law, well there goes freedom of speech.
    now that i think about it there goes freedom of religon

    Code Name Wind

  2. #26
    is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mr. Foxie's Den...
    Posts
    1,695
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 42 Times in 37 Posts

    Re: christians

    EVERY CRIME IS A HATE CRIME!!! ... sorry, just wanted to through that out there...

    personally, i don't think that [us] Christians should get so down, governments got all crazy up on Christians before our time... NERO PEOPLE NERO!!! you don't see burned Chrisitians bodies laying the streets... we're not being thrown in the lions den... we're not being crucified upside down...

    listen, Christianity cannot and will not be held down by the government, any government that tries to gets owned... Rome was the best empire of all friggin ancient civilization!!! Christians took it down ina matter of years!!!

    CHRISTIANS!!! DO NOT BE DIS-HEARRTED!!! WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO HANG SIGNS OR OPENLY PRAY IN SCHOOLS, BUT REMEMBER, GOD'S WORD IS IN OUR HEART MORE THAN THE WORDS WE SPEAK!!!!

    we most not be defeated becuz we cannot raise banners in his honor, but remember we still have our tounges to speak and our feet to run to the lost!!!

    i don't believe that Christianity is held through grand ceremonies the best, it's about a relationship... between God and between the rest of us... we were suppose to make disciples of nations not big banners saying "The reason for the Season"...

  3. #27
    Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    where the heavens meet the earth
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: christians

    Quote Originally Posted by tep_master_swordsman
    i'm a Christian and we're aloud to say Merry Christmas,where did u get this idea?
    over the holidays i worked at mcdonalds and was not aloud to say merry christmas.
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

  4. #28
    Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    257
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: christians

    Yeah Christians are restrained alot and for reasons many of us dont quite know. I dont believe ANY religion should be restrained and that if someone believes in something let them and dont critisize them or restrain them for their beliefs. I am Christian and understand what you guys mean but I say those things such as God Bless You anyways, But I still think no religion should be restrained.

  5. #29
    Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Inbetween stuff.
    Posts
    1,414
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 67 Times in 55 Posts

    Re: christians

    Quote Originally Posted by alison_faith
    over the holidays i worked at mcdonalds and was not aloud to say merry christmas.
    Exactly. See, people? In certain parts of the world. They take the word "Christmas" for "Christ"... and for "Christ", a "religion".


    ......... <_< You don't see any other religions getting beat down for saying their verses and sayings.... ... in fact, other people just get interested in their beliefs and listen to them.

    It's like beating down an old dog for barking, and feeding the dog you've never seen before.

    ^_^;; heheheh.. ain't the world silly?

  6. #30
    A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    ISU
    Posts
    741
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: christians

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Schools are not supposed to influrnce the students in anyway. Religion is not allowed in school because there are so many and school is no place to worship.
    I agree 100%
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

  7. #31
    Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Inbetween stuff.
    Posts
    1,414
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 67 Times in 55 Posts

    Re: christians

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Schools are not supposed to influrnce the students in anyway. Religion is not allowed in school because there are so many and school is no place to worship.
    ...religions? ... well, I'm sure there are some that are accused, but mostly it's just CHRISTIANITY that's not allowed in schools...

    In Christianity, everywhere should be treated as a place to worship. Seeing that God gave you everything that's before you. Good grades, bad grades. Hell, can't a man pray to God he passes a test?! XD

    Other than Christianity, most other religions get away from that rule by the school ruling that their religion "is more cultural than it is religious"...

    ... but I understand what you're saying.

    Besides, we have Private Schools for that.......... >_> Despite the fact that not all Christian families can afford it. XD

  8. #32
    Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Elk Grove, CA USA
    Posts
    408
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: christians

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon S. Kennedy
    Although what you say could be a little extreme to the religion. Or at least in their eyes. All my church tries to do is leech money out of people...
    U mexican??? i know a leon kennedy from #anime-madness, if u are, small world. Anyways, CHURCH DOES LEECH MONEY. My faith is really tested everytime I get to Church, and they ask for money. So now, I'm all against the idea of going to church, I'll just stick with the fact that there is a higher being, and...that's the end of that.

    o~Piggy-san~o

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Atheism and Christianity
    By youth_anime_fan in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Mar 18, 2005, 05:54 AM
  2. Sexuality
    By Phoenix of Love in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: Dec 20, 2004, 04:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts