Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: christians

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: christians

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    4kids is evil!! I bet theres a bunch of stuff cut like that in there other shows. See this gives christians a bad name.
    O_o Gives christians a bad name?
    ^u^ Hahahaha! A television censorship is nothing compared to the OBVIOUS several things that give Christians a bad name.

I mainly blame it on people who ASSUME what Christianity is or OVERASSUME what preachings and etc meant...

^u^ Eh. It happens.
    I don't really like tack-ons such as "A Christian band" or "A Christian company"... I mean, why should that make it different? Sure, there are songs for God or shows that don't "encourage things as much as others" ...

But c'mon! You don't see atheists going like "An atheist band" or "An atheist company"... it's ridiculous!

A company should be a company. A band should be a band. If you've got a problem with their songs or with their decisions, BLAME THEM NOT ALL CHRISTIANS!

^U^ I mean, afterall... in the past, a Christian song was respected by even people who weren't Christian. And just the same as Christians not liking a song because it was bad not because the band was atheist!

... o_o "When was this" you ask?

XD Before the year '98...

XD I'm serious! AHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: christians

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    O_o Gives christians a bad name?
    ^u^ Hahahaha! A television censorship is nothing compared to the OBVIOUS several things that give Christians a bad name.

I mainly blame it on people who ASSUME what Christianity is or OVERASSUME what preachings and etc meant...

^u^ Eh. It happens.
    I don't really like tack-ons such as "A Christian band" or "A Christian company"... I mean, why should that make it different? Sure, there are songs for God or shows that don't "encourage things as much as others" ...

But c'mon! You don't see atheists going like "An atheist band" or "An atheist company"... it's ridiculous!

A company should be a company. A band should be a band. If you've got a problem with their songs or with their decisions, BLAME THEM NOT ALL CHRISTIANS!

^U^ I mean, afterall... in the past, a Christian song was respected by even people who weren't Christian. And just the same as Christians not liking a song because it was bad not because the band was atheist!

... o_o "When was this" you ask?

XD Before the year '98...

XD I'm serious! AHAHAHAHAAA!!!
    i really like where you are coming from and i like the opinions you represent for christians
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7