Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Movies

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Am I the only one that enjoys those old claymation/still model movies? >.> Cause those bring a tear to my eye....And the Grinch. And that cartoon where the red ornament spoke and his name was Noel? K I bet I sound crazy....XD

The recent South Park Christmas special was pretty hilarious I thought. I have other favorites, but they're just not registering in my brain at the moment...
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bad Santa most definitely. the first 2 Home Alones were good. if anyone remembers those.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    A Christmas Carol with Patrick Stewert.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh come on people, the best christmas movie ever is Die Hard! End of story....its ok tho, i know alot of people forget that it takes place during x-mas. But that's my pick

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    a christmas story was good... but what was that movie called with bill murray? he was a modern scrooge or something.. anyway, it was really good too

The end is important in all things.

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenOne
    a christmas story was good... but what was that movie called with bill murray? he was a modern scrooge or something.. anyway, it was really good too
    It was called "Scrooged". That's a good one! One of my favorite Christmas movies is "The Ref". I love Denis Leary and Kevin Spacey. It's kind of a dark comedy, but it's pretty funny.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The best Chritmas movie ever has to be 'A Christmas Story'. I think it's hilarious that TNT always has a 24 hour marathon of it on Christmas day.

Newbie Bent Fork may be famous one day Bent Fork may be famous one day Bent Fork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish
    Bad Santa most definitely. the first 2 Home Alones were good. if anyone remembers those.
    yeah the first two were good but i'd say the Grinch. Jim Carrey is awesome!
    I see your drinking 1 percent,
    Is that because you think your fat,
    Cause your not,
    You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast