Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Songs Removed From Some Schools

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Christmas Songs Removed From Some Schools

Gosh dang, Americas getting more politically correct every year. Now they dont wan't you singing christmas songs with christanity in them.(holy night, little drummer boy...etc). A school somewhere has banned them. Now christmas songs with christanity in them, aren't allowed to be sung at that school. They say it infringes on those who don't believe in christanity. I think its idiotic and stupid to ban religious christmas songs. Its just a song, were not trying to convert anyone. What the heck will those liberals ban next? Maybe simply just thinking about religion will be banned??

So what do you ppl think is this right. Should they stop singing christmas songs with religious aspects in them?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think I agree especially for those atheist who goes pretty extreme in picking the word God out or anything with Christianity is just kind of shocking to me.

Take the pledge of allegiance for example, it's more of a American thing than a Christian thing

but the law is the law "separating the church from state"

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks
    This country has its priorities all over the place.... you can't sing christmas songs in school now? Meanwhile the currency has "In God We Trust", you have to swear on a bible, and not an incredibly long time ago kids were praying in schools....whats up with that??

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    all I can say is America is turning into a very sad place.

Newbie teh s uck may be famous one day teh s uck may be famous one day teh s uck's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    They say it infringes on those who don't believe in christanity. I think its idiotic and stupid to ban religious christmas songs. Its just a song, were not trying to convert anyone.
    Yeah! My Jewish son should be able to go to school and be forced by the government to sing Christmas songs, which is a form of worship! Because since the majority are Christian, they can force, through government institutions, everyone to worship Jesus.

And your children should be forced to sing Jewish holy music in Boro Park, NY, and Muslim music in Dearborne, MI, right, since they are the majorities there?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah its really a dumb issue. Every year something like this stirs up somewhere.....and im tired of it already, theyre just songs

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teh s uck
    Yeah! My Jewish son should be able to go to school and be forced by the government to sing Christmas songs, which is a form of worship! Because since the majority are Christian, they can force, through government institutions, everyone to worship Jesus.

And your children should be forced to sing Jewish holy music in Boro Park, NY, and Muslim music in Dearborne, MI, right, since they are the majorities there?
    No ones forcing anybody. You dont have to sing these songs at those school if you dont wan't too. The ones who wan't too should have a choice to. Like everyone said there just songs and part of the holliday. Next they will outlaw christmas.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    So you're saying if I go back to high school and start singing a Christmas song, I'll get suspended? Where is this place? This sounds like fun.....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast