Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chrono Cross

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Chrono Cross

One of the greatest RPG games. I just wanted to talk about this great game.

Newbie Chik anime_metal may be famous one day Chik anime_metal may be famous one day
    Thanks
    This a great fre'kn game. I beat it way too much though! I love the storyline. Kid is hot, and I hate that Lynx dude.pm me if ya wanna know how
    to beat it...
    ~THE ONE AND ONLY~

METAL CHIK OF ANIME

You cannot destroy what you did not create-Slipknot
    We don't need no education- Pink Floyd[ korn 2]

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hmm... I watched Chrno Crusade WAY too much... I looked at this, and thought you were talking about Chrno's game... anyways, I liked Cross, but I thought Trigger was WAY better. Better storyline was what really did it for me.

I don't care that Cross was 2 (?) discs. The good ol' SNES game (trigger) was the best IMHO
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    Yeah, I like this RPG game Chrono Cross and Chrono Crusade. It was fun playing it.

Newbie GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI's Avatar
    Thanks
    i havent played crusade, and i am playing trigger. i loved cross to. harle was so cool. and man oh man was kid hot. i liked playing and my friend questioned how i could play a gamwe like that...i told him that it was too good to pass up.......i hope that they makwe a chrono trigger for the psp.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I've played both, Trigger an Cross, and I love both. Chrono Cross is defineitly on my top list of favorite/ best games. I love the story, and animation, the chartacters...beautiful game. My favorite character would have to Pip, because of how you could make him an angel, devil, or both ! Soo...

may I ask who everyone's faveorite characters is ?
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think my favorite character is Glenn the dragoon Knight. I also like Karsh he is cool. What about favorite boss battles?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    I've played both, Trigger an Cross, and I love both. Chrono Cross is defineitly on my top list of favorite/ best games. I love the story, and animation, the chartacters...beautiful game. My favorite character would have to Pip, because of how you could make him an angel, devil, or both ! Soo...

may I ask who everyone's faveorite characters is ?
    Copy. I love the game and think it should've got more recognition than it did.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast