Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chrono Cross

Newbie Berserk may be famous one day Berserk may be famous one day
    Thanks
    In my opinion cross was a disappointing game still a good one but not worthy of being called a trigger follow up.And by the way what the hell have they done to the combo system that was in trigger,how cool was it to have 3 peeps teaming up to do an ultimate attack.

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks
    compared to Chrono Trigger(CT) , Chrono Cross(CC) was a dissapointment
    in order to really appreciatte CC it was best if u hadnt played CT
    By itself, CC, was actually pretty good, interesting story, combat was fun and graphics were top-notch (considering when it was released). My only two complains were how u leveled the characters (in each area, once ur characters reached certains stats u couldnt level up more) and the insane amount of characters u could recruit
    But overall, it was a very good game
    Evil is actually in my job description

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Crono Cross, how didst I play thee?
    Let me count the ways.

I loved this game. I love how they tied it to Trigger. I loved the fight system (there is nothing sweeter then seeing a full color field and smacking your opponant big time!). I loved the range of characters. I loved the opera, the body switch, finding out who kid was, wondering who Harle was, and I especially loved playing it three times (to begin with) in order to get every picture/character.

Chrono Trigger/Cross are the only games I have ever considered comparable with the FF games. In the case of some FF games I believe they surpass them.

And now...I just wait...for the next one.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2