Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chrono Crusade

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Chrono Crusade

I have watched the first 3 episodes of the anime, and I really like it. Can anyone else who's see it let me know what they think? I want to know if it's worth my time to continue on.

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks
    if you liked the beginning then you'll like the rest. go for it, you won't regret it.

i was addicted to the very end.

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    It had its moments... but overall, I didn't really like it that much. Sure I watched it all, but it wasen't easy.

The main problem for me was that the character designs, and the story really don't match, in my opinion. So the series always had a disconnected feel for me.

Newbie cherry_chocolate may be famous one day cherry_chocolate may be famous one day
    Thanks
    it was alright. ending was strange though... and they didn't really clear up very much. ^_^;;

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cherry_chocolate
    it was alright. ending was strange though... and they didn't really clear up very much. ^_^;;
    Well, I guess that's par for the course for most anime. Btw, does anyone remember how many episodes it was?

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    i seen a few epies and i liked it. although i wished chrono was the one carrying the guns and blowing demons up. but then where would that girl play in... *shrugs* (yeah i forgot that blasted girls name, she always hang out with chrono and is his partner)

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl23
    Well, I guess that's par for the course for most anime. Btw, does anyone remember how many episodes it was?
    yeah its 24eps total
    as for liking it totaly personal here but i thought it was fantastic and thought the ending was cool as well...but thats just me.

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's nice, but I've seen better.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast