Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chrono Crusade

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

Chrono Crusade

How does the Chrono Crusade anime end? they told me that it was a sad ending(but the sad part is that they didnt wanted to tell me anything else )

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chrono Crusade

oh ive seen it all. ok well at the end. Rossete becomes "gods child" you know the makrs that jesuse had you know crown of thron makrs on her forhead, the nails in hte writst and ankles started to appear on her body. so as days past Aion soon kindnaped Rossete to us her to get to Chrono. so everyone was praising Rossete and blah blah blah. so then Chrono and the gang get in a blattel with Aion and stuff. then Aion "dies" or dissaperes (i havnt see it in a looong time). also before that they got in a battel with Satellas sister, Joshua, and some other demons and i think Aion. Satellas buttler dies. Satella kills her sister while she dies as well. asmaria crys trying to help them seal off the area. and rossete and chrono fight. so then the battel with Aion starts. and yes they do kill him as i remeber now. and then Rossetes stomach is slashed in the stomach (if you remeber how jesus dies the stabbed him in the sotmahc to make sure he was dead ya that happend to rossete but she survived) and alos Chrono gets Flash backs of his past and how he "loved" ...god whats her name um...the famouse lady i think Magdaline or w.e and then you see Chrono and Rossete run off together. and you see the last day Rossetes alive/ shes sitting on a bench and she crys in chronos arms saying how she doesnt want to die. then you see the locket and that she only has a minute to live. Chrono satys how he loves her and will diewhen she dies. so then Asmaria gets a call saying they found Rossete and Chrono. then you see there dead bodys on theb ench holding eachother peacefully. so Asmarias the only one alive and she is still in the milita. oh and i think joshua dies as well due to the pain of theh horns and trying to take them off and stuff. oh and in the battels Chronos friends come and battel with them i forgot to mention that. oh! and you know Rossetes friend she had when she was younger and they turned to stone. well they had i think the horns and they brought back to life the friends and the orphanage! and Asmaria comes to visit and the last thing you see is Asmaria singing in Itlaian. and then it goes back. oh also when Asmaria saw Chrono and Rossetes dead body shde went inside the cabin they were near and she saw like how rtossete and chrono were doing ni the cabin like hugging and cooking and living. then its the Asmaria sining at the orphanage and then it goes black. i cryed soooo much! you have to see it for yourself! it was so sad and yet beutifull!

also here are some pics

Satella badly hurt about to die...

Rossete and what she looks like whiles shes with Aion who put her under a spell.

Aion and when he dies bc of Chrono and stuff..(i think im almost sure)

Chrono and Rossete when the others find there dead bodys. (what they look like)

also go to google. and type in "Chrono Crusade Screen Caps. the first (and only) page has all ending pics. so if you want to see some of it thats it.
    Last edited by Akurei Kakudo; Jul 24, 2005 at 12:11 PM.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW, i have only seen the anime up to episode 15 and now i want to see it even more, but what happened to that girl that Joshua thought was her sister?

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

oh that was satellas sister! so that means satella killed her. sorry i dont know the girls name =^^'=. oh and while satella and her sister fighter her sister pulled out her own demon (a jewel demon like satellas only with a sith you know a crim reapers weapon.) and they battel in a different demonsion. and when satella comes back shes by the tree and dies.

Thanks

intereting plot twist, but is Satella's sister some kind of slave of Aion? and did Joshua ever found out the truth that she really wasnt his sister?

Thanks

well its hard to say. it was more of.. Satellas sistyer was a salve to Joshua then Aion. and hmmm well im not sure if he every found out but i think he does. cant remeber.

Newbie furry angel may be famous one day furry angel may be famous one day furry angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i think he does. i remember a seen where she was very suprised that he did not treat her like a sister. i remember in the very end, he was with that ex-angel dude and he did not remember anything, kind of. he had his past memories of his youth, but he thought of them as dreams. he did not remember chrno, but remembered the dream he had of them going somewhere. he was drawing it. that made me burst into tears. in the end the ex-angel guy saw some evil dude....and it turned out not to be such a happy-killing evil guy- ending. who was that guy again? the one in the last shot?

Thanks

That only makes me want to see it more , so who here has read the manga? is it also worth checking out?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast