Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chuck Norris Facts (Humor)

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chuck Norris Facts (Humor)

lol no one else find the all american, man's man chuck to be funny, i just think itss cheesly funny , and way here's some you've already herd.

Chuck Norris' blood type is AK+. Ass-Kicking Positive. It is compatible only with heavy construction equipment, tanks, and fighter jets.

f you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds 'til." After you ask, "Two seconds 'til what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

When Chuck Norris has sex with a man, it won't be because he is gay. It will be because he has run out of women

Wilt Chamberlain claims to have slept with more than 20,000 women in his lifetime. Chuck Norris calls this "a slow Tuesday."

When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

Chuck Norris eats beef jerky and craps gunpowder. Then, he uses that gunpowder to make a bullet, which he uses to kill a cow and make more beef jerky. Some people refer to this as the "Circle of Life."

In an act of great philanthropy, Chuck made a generous donation to the American Cancer Society. He donated 6,000 dead bodies for scientific research.

Chuck Norris invented a language that incorporates karate and roundhouse kicks. So next time Chuck Norris is kicking your ass, don’t be offended or hurt, he may be just trying to tell you he likes your hat.

Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its decendants are known today as Giraffes.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Hehe those are some good ones Hell dude
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

lol!! my friend was telling me a couple of these the other day...they are funny in a cheesy way...my favourite was:

"Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement."

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I forgot about that one. I would have to write so many LOL that your head would explode
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Newbie oust360 may be famous one day oust360 may be famous one day oust360's Avatar
    Thanks

This really happend today over the school anouncments they said that the rumor that chuck norris was coming to the school was a joke.
    you can ask anyone who lives in jupiter FL this is not a lie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2