Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Church

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Church

I'm going to church, yes the Lighting Count.Does any 1 here go to church?what do you think of church?Some think its more of a cult be i just belive in Jesus Christ!

Code Name Wind

TC1
    Newbie TC1 may be famous one day TC1 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Church

yes i go to church and i personally find it interesting.
    of course there are people who only appear at communion.

Otaku pnolos may be famous one day pnolos may be famous one day pnolos's Avatar
    Thanks

I go to chruch every sunday not that im forced to go but i go cause i wanna be saved and the bible says to go! and i to believe in jesus christ i might have said this somewhere else but i live everyday for God.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

My father and brother are both ministers, I attend church 3 times a week for which I run he sound board. I think it is a great experience to meet new people and learn a great deal about the religion in general. As for a cult, you can classify anything that goes against your beliefs as a cult so I wouldn't take it personally given people have such varing beliefs.

Newbie Otohiko may be famous one day Otohiko may be famous one day Otohiko's Avatar
    Thanks

I've only ever been to church for weddings. I don't plan on visiting on any sort of regular basis.

Otaku pnolos may be famous one day pnolos may be famous one day pnolos's Avatar
    Thanks

well for those of you who dont go to church, what do u think is guna happen to you after you die. do you believe that you'd go to heaven or hell by the way you live or do u think youll just vanish and youll be nothing??

Newbie Otohiko may be famous one day Otohiko may be famous one day Otohiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pnolos
    well for those of you who dont go to church, what do u think is guna happen to you after you die. do you believe that you'd go to heaven or hell by the way you live or do u think youll just vanish and youll be nothing.
    I'm going to decompose in a wooden box.

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

I go to chruch ^^ ...thought Ive been skipping latly. thats ok Im going this firday! Yes. I like topics like this cause then its like yes!! other believers! so fun....I go every sunday then on tusday for youth group and on wensdays I baby sit in the nursary for the calss there. Also I might be going every friday( if im not working) to this new chruch on ..well firdays. I used to go 4 to 5 days out of the week to my chruch. yeah.. so much fun.
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast