Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Church

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Church

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez
    Nah, I dont think so. It just means that Jesus is here in the midst of us......
    a church is where a community of people of the same christian faith gathered together in a building to praise and pray to God. It can be in a church building, community hall or what ever.

As for the verse, well, I know its somewhere in the New Testaments.

Newbie leonaenae may be famous one day leonaenae may be famous one day leonaenae's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yumyum92
    church is kinda boaring....
    yes your right usually it IS so boring i fall asleep
    but we now have a worship team that leads songs, and you can feel it moving in your heart.
    and a different pastor who actually talks about how the bible relates to OUR life

and tonight at innervarsity the "speaker" talked about demons and how they are real(which i hope everyone DOES realize) and working in todays world.
    and what made this very exciting for me is because lastnight i watched that movie White Noise, and it got me thinking, because this stuff is REAL, and if your not careful it will take you away.

Eep im about to head off topic BAD , but yea some sermons interest me others i can barely stay awake to

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't got to church cause i don't believe in the bible. i believe in god but i don't believe the way he is depicted. i don't believe that the bible is a true statement coming from him, but what ppl want to believe and i also think that it is cencored. the for this reason for that is that there is so many religons surrounding the same god but believe in him in different ways.
    i do think that the bible share a large number of ways to live ur life, but i have my own way that i have made to do that.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dude101
    i don't got to church cause i don't believe in the bible. i believe in god but i don't believe the way he is depicted. i don't believe that the bible is a true statement coming from him, but what ppl want to believe and i also think that it is cencored. the for this reason for that is that there is so many religons surrounding the same god but believe in him in different ways.
    i do think that the bible share a large number of ways to live ur life, but i have my own way that i have made to do that.
    I am who I am?...tats the way to go dude....

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

although im not going in church.. i still belive in bible.. the sayings in there.. my favorite passage in the bible is john3:16 in which it says.. that GOD really love us...
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that he gave his ONLY begotten son, that whosoever shall believeth unto him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that he gave his ONLY begotten son, that whosoever shall believeth unto him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."
    that must be my favorite verse in the bible

Code Name Wind

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    that must be my favorite verse in the bible
    Its the only one I remember......
    Kastelic's creation

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast