Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Church

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Church

Quote Originally Posted by pnolos
    well for those of you who dont go to church, what do u think is guna happen to you after you die. do you believe that you'd go to heaven or hell by the way you live or do u think youll just vanish and youll be nothing??
    ill be a tree, a worm, a different form of life.

I've been to a church like 3 times? Because sometimes one of friends invites me, so im like what the heck. Im a agnostic, the middle person.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Where in the bible does it say that u have to go to church in order for u to go to heaven when u die? I mean,I m curious to know because I don't know much except I thought u have to live by Jesus' will in order to go to heaven for it was mentioned that he is the bridge to god.I hardly go to church if u wanna know the truth.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Im catholic, so since I was a kid my parents took me to church.... but I havent go since I 13 years old(now Im 16)..... the church says that God is in ur heart and mind, so then why go to chuch?....... plus, its kind of boring.....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

I go to Church twice, sometime 3 times a week. I also go to two different Churches - my home Church, and the Church that my boyfriend goes to. I've been going to Church all my life, and have been a Christian since I was 8 (now am 22, someone else do the math, my brain hurts right now!)

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

my parents were of different denominations so they did not instill a good foundation of religion in my life, I go to church for the main observances, like Christmas and Easter, but I mainly go to support my family since they are the basis for everything. I really don't care much for religion nowadays, religion causes too many bad things to happen.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otohiko
    I'm going to decompose in a wooden box.
    Thats what happens to your body when you die what do you think happens to your soul?People go to church to be with other belivers and fellowship.And as for how to get into heaven you can find it in the Bible at John3.16.But ask for forgiveness for your sins now or be judged for them all once you die.

Code Name Wind

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie
    Where in the bible does it say that u have to go to church in order for u to go to heaven when u die? I mean,I m curious to know because I don't know much except I thought u have to live by Jesus' will in order to go to heaven for it was mentioned that he is the bridge to god.I hardly go to church if u wanna know the truth.
    Going to church has no bearing on salvation if you are refering to christianity (other religions have churchs too )

Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927
    Im catholic, so since I was a kid my parents took me to church.... but I havent go since I 13 years old(now Im 16)..... the church says that God is in ur heart and mind, so then why go to chuch?....... plus, its kind of boring.....
    Boring? Tell me what is the purpose of church? To go and listen to some guy talk, maybe sing some songs? The answer is it is a place to assemble together with other belivers of like faith and WORSHIP God, if it is boring then either you are making it that way or if your church doesn't WORSHIP in a non-boring way then maybe you should consider another church!

Newbie leonaenae may be famous one day leonaenae may be famous one day leonaenae's Avatar
    Thanks

I go to church! but lately not much since im n college and i dont have a car...ha ha, but ive got some of my friends to visit and they like it^^
    my pastor is great he preaches on LIFE and how the bible relates to us. Hes like if the bible doesnt offend you then you arent reading it right, haha. cause yea he tells us like it is and hes like have i offended anyone today..*hands raise*...GOOD lol
    hahahaha and the other day he was like okay now that we have this nice building look im sitting in the FRONT ROW im still okay as u can see, i didnt spontaneously combust, or anything its safe to sit here..haha it was so funny. you know how NO ONE sits n the front lol
    we meet at 10:15-noon we have about an hour of just worship, and then an hour of preaching. Unless there is a move of the spirit and then we worship the whole time. Id tell you more but i have a lot of reading to do for classes tomorrow

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast