Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Church

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Church

I agree with JustLoseIt. You don't have to go to church to go to heaven. But going to church helps. You sing songs of worship, you listen to sermons, and you meet up with people who can pray for you. It's a place of renewal, a place where you can really push everything else out of your mind and just concentrate on God.

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

This is an awesome thread!! I had no idea that there were so many other believers on this thread - thats really cool to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Yes that is true my friend....You DO NOT HAVE to go to church in order to recieve Jesus Christ.
    BUT
    Church is a place to Renew your mind from what is being put into it everyday.
    Church is there to bring your CLOSER to Christ and to help you learn new things and Fellowship with Fellow Believers.

MY church is the most boringest, smallest church on the face of the earth.

BUT I go and LISTEN to what the pastor is preaching....I have learned so much...Other people just fall asleep thinking they are missing nothing.

Hey yea sure I may goof off sometimes...I'M A TEENAGER....

When my church sings....We are so slow and off with the piano that it makes people laugh. (Me expecially) BUT I just sing anyway to the GLORY of GOD.

It's not about the lights, show, funness of church...its about God.

But HEY If you like church's that are more exiting....AND you feel more into God then By all means Go to that church!

I even want to go to a different church....I went to my friends church one time...they had a band on the stage and WOW....I was up and dancin and singing like no tomorrow!!!

When the slower songs cam on...the music just soothed though me and WOW I had never felt so close to God in my LIFE.
    very well said JLI. I agree - you do not have to go to Church, but it really helps in our walk. Through the message, the worship and the power of prayer, it really does help draw us closer to God - thus the reason the Church was established way back in the days of Peter and Paul.

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

church is kinda boaring....

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

yup i goto church as well.
    I use togo alot more than i do now... but i still go every now and then.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie theblackwinter may be famous one day theblackwinter may be famous one day theblackwinter's Avatar
    Thanks

Atheist here, so no I don't attend church. But I do reconize and value that religion does exist, because it is very beneficial to our society. Of course I wish that it wasn't "required" for our society to function but I have no control over that.

"And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all.."

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow i'm so amazed how this thread did.I go to church 3 times a week and my pastor is very good and funny which helps me to do what i'm there to do.

Code Name Wind

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

God's fake. he don't exist for shit. did he help me when i got hit in the face by some dude trying to kick someone else's ass? did he ever help win a baseball game? has he ever done anything to help me? yes...... OH WAIT, NO!!! religion is fake and if u need something to believe in, get a hobby. it works better. another thing i'd like to add,has god ever shown us he exists? has he given us a sign of life? no. has he ever given anybody peace? has he ended poverty? world hunger? has he done anything for the good of mankind? now some of u will say, "god helped me raise my son!" or some BS quote like that. as for me, i'm gonna quote george carlin here. "more people have been killed in the name of god than any other reason." u know what, it's true. god "kills" more ppl than drunk drivers, cancer, miscellaneous diseases, and car accidents. u may call me an athiest if u want, i don't care. but as for my ending statement, GOD'S FAKE AS ****!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i usually cannot. i usually have hockey on sunday mornings....so no.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast