Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Church

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Church

oOoOOOOoOoO ok umm...hmm....I saw that Kedar said that He was not Born as a Christian....and uhh....Becuase I'm me...I have to say something...lol...

I mean no offence Kedar or anyone...Just tellin whats on my mind.

ANYWAY, No one is born a Christian...We are all BORN in this world with a heart full of sin.
    You BECOME a Chrstian When you ask God to come into your heart and Forgive you.

Now A few might think..."Well what about the babies that don't understand Anything and can't believe in God yet."

Well.... God says that If a child dies that is so young as to not know of their surroundings...or if they don't understand anything...They will enter into Heaven.

*Claps hands* I like this thread

(I'm such a preacher :P)

Thanks Pyroo. :]

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by banj_rave_03
    ahm.. i seldom go to church.. even though my mom ask me to go to church.. but i dont like to go.. because i'm lazy.. what a bad reason.. but i try my best to put my faith on Him..
    It would help a lot in strengthening your faith if you go to church.

Otaku Nioko may be famous one day Nioko may be famous one day Nioko's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Though I am not born as a Christian, I have been to Church several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    oOoOOOOoOoO ok umm...hmm....I saw that Kedar said that He was not Born as a Christian....and uhh....Becuase I'm me...I have to say something...lol...

I mean no offence Kedar or anyone...Just tellin whats on my mind.

ANYWAY, No one is born a Christian...We are all BORN in this world with a heart full of sin.
    You BECOME a Chrstian When you ask God to come into your heart and Forgive you.

Now A few might think..."Well what about the babies that don't understand Anything and can't believe in God yet."

Well.... God says that If a child dies that is so young as to not know of their surroundings...or if they don't understand anything...They will enter into Heaven.

*Claps hands* I like this thread

(I'm such a preacher :P)
    Hi JustLoseIt,

I believe what Kedar meant by saying that he is not born as a Christian was that he doesn't care about the name of the religions, but he does care for god. He believes that God is one. He is not a Christian, but he believes in Jesus. That is a great conviction! He is very playful with words like a little baby. Babies are hard to understand like him...hehe.

What some of my love potion, O sweet Kedar?

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Church can help kids in school

GO TO CHURCH--STRENGTHEN YOUR RELIGION!

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nioko
    Hi JustLoseIt,

I believe what Kedar meant by saying that he is not born as a Christian was that he doesn't care about the name of the religions, but he does care for god. He believes that God is one. He is not a Christian, but he believes in Jesus. That is a great conviction! He is very playful with words like a little baby. Babies are hard to understand like him...hehe.
    oOoO I know what Kedar ment....It's just people who don't know much on this matter might get the wrong Idea...I was just clearing up confusion is all.
    Last edited by JustLoseIt; Jan 20, 2006 at 02:38 PM.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Newbie celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought I replied to this thread... But I guess I didn't!

Well, I'm a Christian, but I don't go to church. I used to when I was younger, but then we just stopped going. Now, my brother goes to a Baptist church, and he's going to be baptised on the 5th. He started going to it because his best friend goes to that church, so he started to go to youth group and stuff.

My sisters go to church too. They go to church by their university. My mom also started to go to my brother's church too. Her best friend is my brother's best friend's mother. My dad is always dropping my aunt to church on various days, so he goes too. I guess I'm the only one who doesn't go on a regular basis. I'm usually doing my homework, but that's really no excuse. Plus, I like to sleep in...

To make up for it, I joined Christian Fellowship at school.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

If you believe in Jesus and are convicted (and do believe that He is the way to heaven), that more or less makes you a Christian. You don't have to go to church to be a Christian, but if you have access to church, why not go?

If you just believe in a God but you don't really have a particular faith or you're not interested in going to heaven thru believing in Jesus Christ, you're an agnostic - someone who believes that a divine being (or Deity) exists but doesn't really believe in anything more.

I'm trying to keep from "preaching".

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

@ JustLoseIt. I meant to say that one doesn't have to be a Christian to go to Church and believe in Lord Christ. And, you words are NEVER offensive to me, ok?

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast