Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Church

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Church

Like that's a valid reason. *rolls eyes*
    Tomorrow just go. And make no big fuss out of it. Period.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by banj_rave_03
    the other reason why i seldom go to church.. because some priest are also a sinner.. no offense.. dude.. did u hear priest saying bad words in front of many people/??
    Yes because priests ascend into high life forms when they become men of the cloth! Sorry I don't mean to poke fun at you but be serious, they are just human. The Bible say all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, would that not include priest/preachers? Now if your "god" had those flaws then yeah I could see that reasoning.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

'course, though, priests should learn to practice what they preach. But you gotta remember, banj, that priests don't just become priests. They gotta go to theology seminaries. They gotta spend a lot of time studying and learning. And well, though you may think that priests are useless bums because some of them say bad words, do you honestly think you're better than any of them? I mean, look at you. This is what you said, "I'd like to go to church... but I can't... coz of my lazy attitude..." That just makes you even worse. You're not even going to get up and drag yourself to church to listen. How many priests have you heard cursing, anyway? Two?

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont think i'm allowed in church....too many commandments broken.........i'm prolly going to hell i'm not going to lie.

Newbie FallOutBoy may be famous one day FallOutBoy may be famous one day FallOutBoy's Avatar
    an even more vast and superior place than Zui Quan
    Thanks

honestly i dont carew for church at all, never will, dont think its a cult. Well in qld australia where im from evry1 one is usually out in the city or on the beach sunday mornings
    ~withering away in your love~

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by banj_rave_03
    tomorrow is sunday.. and sunday is a sabbath day.....
    Saturday is the sabbath, Cathloilc made it sunday but Jews still worship on saturday there are a frew other churches that worship on saturday.

Code Name Wind

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah we catholic made it in sunday i dunno why.. so instead going to church every saturday... most family go to church every sunday
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Saturday is the Sabbath, thats y ppl dont go to church isnt it? U just stay home, or sumthing like that....

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast