Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Clamp repeat

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clamp repeat

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    hey the girls just stick with whats popular.... what's wrong with that!!! >_<
    I didn't say there was anything wrong it I like. I was just curious thats all

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clamp repeat

XXXHolics main purpose is basically to support and start off Tsubasa it seems at first glance but as it progresses you can see heavy ties starting to form between Yuko and the X and Cardcaptor Sakura world. It's like revealing who pulled so many of the strings in their older works.

Of course I need to mention to Angelic Layer/Chobits/Kobato Universe. This world seems to be another one of Clamps favorites as it started out with Angelic layer and then it keeps getting added on to it, Chobits takes place about 5 years after Angelic Layer and had a number of connections for people to see. Kobato is even newer with just a few chapters out, and seems to take place even further down the line or in one of the Alternate dimensions (you see Hibiya in there but Elda/Chii and Freya, or Chiho and Chise bring up questions) of the Angelic Layer/Chobits world.

Course I always think it's cool to see an old character back in a new role, whether it's major or not. Just when it's not overdone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2