Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Classes you like and hate

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

Classes you like and hate

Just wondering which classes you like(d) or hate(d).

I like: Intro to vet tech, Webmastering, PE Foundations ( a blow off class), French I

Classes I hate: English, Biology, Honors Algebra I,

Classes where the frickin devil must teach them: World Geography
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    hmmm..i'd have to say SCIENCES....(biology....and all that other crap-) i hate
    i like anything else
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol science is ok its just kinda hard because im in the smart kids class so i seem dumber than i accualy am
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hate Math and Biology -.-

I love Japanese, History and English.Lit. :]

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    I like Art, Music, and Dance

I hate Science, Geography, English, PE, and Maths
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hate math and sciences but I am avoiding them for the time being. Its a wonder to be in college.

I am taking 3 classes that I love right now. US History (even though I skipped it today . ), Shakesperian Lit, and SciFi Lit (which I have to leave right now to go to).

When I go to U of O I am probably going to take a bunch of European and Middle Eastern history courses and German. For fun classes I know that they have classes like Learn Japanese through Manga...Japanese pop culture...etc. But I like more academic classes more than anything.

-*-elena-*-

Only 13 posts?!? I demand a recount. I was at a 1,000 way back when. And it took me 2+ years to get there! I unleash my wrath....Now!

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like science Health geograpny I hate math reading (because of the teacher not because I don't like reading) art is okay though
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I love sociology. It completely opens up your mind! I dislike english. I'm very good at it, but its so boring.

That's all she wrote.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast