Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Classes you like and hate

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is an in general display of my likes and dislikes over 4 years of college:

Likes: History, English, Art, Amer. Govt, Philosophy (Ethics), Psychology, Geography

Hates: Math, Biology, Computer Science, Spanish, Japanese (mainly b/c of professor)

So as you can see its about even.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    I enjoy art , Photography, Digital art, Art of Cinema, and History. I really love all of these classes!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like art's and history.... history only because i can remember dates pretty easily -_- plus my teacher would always let us grade our own papers and make up grades we didn't like
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie ritchan-san may be famous one day ritchan-san may be famous one day ritchan-san's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like P.E., mostly because all me and my friends do is sit on our laptops and read fanfics... it might seem pathetic but its better than having a bunch of seniors beat the crap out of you in speed ball

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Like: Science cuz it is easy.
    Hate: Math, I'm good at it, but the teacher makes it boring. I also hate P.E. I hate excercising!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like everything except English Grammer. For some reason diagraming sentences just never clicked for me. Just thinking about it still put's me in a cold sweat. The interesting part is that if you just ask me to write I can put out A material every time be it poetry, prose, or essay. Go figure.

The funny thing is I love Biology and it was just as difficult. Biology and Art History are probably the two hardest grades I ever earned. My Art History teacher loved me for telling him that too.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    blah, don't go to regualr, school, I take online classes, but if I was in school, I would hate the whole thing... but classes I hated were, Social Studies/ History, and ughhh, Math. Everything else, I loved... and oh, the people make it worse.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    online classes eh?....well at least you dont get detention right?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast