Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Classes you like and hate

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm... I like most english and math subjects. I also like some branches of science like biology, geology, astronomy, etc., too. I do not like history. Never had and never will.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Science is not easy, trust me just wait until you get into upper level chemistry, shit goes crazy and you don't know what the hell is happening.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love math
    I hate history
    Awsome..

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    "i hate them all gregory, i hate them all"
    thats a quote from transformers it would apply to me but i'm actually the opposite, i love learning the only problems i ever have is with the teachers. i guess my favourite lesson would have to be drama, and the one i least like is probably spanish
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury's Avatar
    Kansas (no, I do not know what happened to Dorothy and Toto)
    Thanks

Myuh

I really like all math courses I have taken. I also liked Biology. The classes I don't like, however, are. . .well. . . the only thing I don't really like studying is history. By that I mean anything before World War I
    En la tierra de los ciegos, el torto es rey.

In the end, Darwin is right. The strongest do survive.
    Hail Malthus!

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool ?

classes i like are my computer classes and my nsl class and math a lilbite classes i hate is my latin class and science a lil the only thing i like about my science class is because my teacher always does some thing stupid which keeps me entertand for the day

Do to others as you see fit

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, I'm in avatar theifs computer class and it used to be cool. I sorta like psychology, but the best class is accounting. Thats where I am typing this from and my teacher could care less. That is why I love this class.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4