Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Classic Cartoons?

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Classic Cartoons?

What are your favorite classic cartoons (note: classic doesn't mean they are not still on the air. They can still be airing on tv)? I'd have to say Sesame Street, Gumby, Looney Toons, Charlie Brown, Garfield, The Muppet Babies, School House Rock, also Rugrats (I think they're a classic cartoon). What are your fav's?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Classic Cartoons?

I like Looney Toons but I don't like what Warner Bros. has done to them. The new version is called Loonatics and now they have super powers which they don't know how to use. The jokes are crap and they fighting is blah. They took a classic a ruined it.

Otaku nexus21 may be famous one day nexus21 may be famous one day nexus21's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i agree

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

classic cartoons?
    well...
    when I was a little kid, I remember watching the original Birdman, Space Ghost, and Sealab when I used to live in Canada with my cousins
    GI Joe, the Godzilla cartoon that had Godzilla's little brother, Godzooky
    and of course, Scooby Doo
    good times
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie manman may be famous one day manman may be famous one day manman's Avatar
    Thanks

i used to watch thundercats and teenage mutant ninja turtles (which must me a classic cos the concept is so wierd), theres a special place in my heart for tom and jerry too (violence humor at its best in my opinion). Hong Kong fuey was a classic too along with samarai pizza cats which also kicked ass.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Sonic the Hedgehog, Thundercats, the Transformers, TMNT, G.I. Joe, and Batman: the Animated Series.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Thunder cats, Transformers orginal, you just can't beat it!!! Also top cat, Winnie the pooh org., and Animaniacs (i think its old but i remember watching it when i was in 6th grade.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Transformers were pretty much the best ever. Looney Tunes is obviously the high point of classic cartoons though. *scratches head* I wonder where we'd be without the Looney Tunes ever being created...
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast