Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Classic Cartoons?

Newbie skillagez may be famous one day skillagez may be famous one day skillagez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Classic Cartoons?

Masters of the universe, Thundercats, T.M.N.T, X-men, Ren & Stimpy, & Tailspin.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

X-men, T.M.N.T., Thundercats, Spider-man, Mighty Max
    I cant think of anything else right now

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

The xman and tom&jerry were my favorite cartoons o and sinic it was a blast^~^.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Newbie Sevothtarte may be famous one day Sevothtarte may be famous one day
    Thanks

Captain N. was my favorite. The cast was made up of a disfigured Simon Belmont, Megaman, Kid Icarus, etc. I thought what really ruled was that a TV show based on games from the early 90's used the Mother Brain from Metroid as one of the villians. She certainly deserves the recognition.
    Last edited by Sevothtarte; Sep 14, 2005 at 12:44 PM.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

oh yeah megaman, reboot, beast wars
    all of which had gokus voice on it

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks

Mighty Max
    Norman is my hero.

Oh, the glorious cartoons I watched as a wee boy. I can't label every single one I ever watched, it would simply be impossible. Quite a few of them have already been mentioned already. Johnny Quest blew my little four year old mind as well. Race was the master of all things awesome.

Otaku Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito's Avatar
    Thanks

Tom & Jerry, Rugrats,Goose Bumps,DragonBall(every thing) Anything on Boomerrang, Beast Wars, Beast mechines. those where the good ones right there
    As soon as you slip up, death comes for you. In this battle for life and death, mistakes is what you can't afford.

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

I had almost forgotten about Mighty Max! *laughs* Others are Animaniacs, Tom and Jerry, but also the cartoon with the coyote and roadrunner. I don't know what it was called or if it even had a name. Maybe it was just aired as a part of another show. I also loved Extreme Ghostbusters and of course the original Ghostbusters.

The Jetsons, Rugrats I suppose, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. There are a handful of others, but I can't remember as usual .^_^.

Oh and Johnny Quest .^_^. I also watched Sailor Moon a lot when I was younger

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast