Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Classic Cartoons?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Classic Cartoons?

Does anyone remember that show with the mutant tomatoes that talked?
    That was a good show.

Newbie penguinking16 may be famous one day penguinking16 may be famous one day penguinking16's Avatar
    Thanks

classic cartoons....hmmm......i used to watch felix the cat, that was the coolest.

Otaku Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, my classics would be Popeye, Tom and Jerry, Looney Toons, and Sesame Street (good for the toddlers). I watch Tom and Jerry and Popeye with my father so I have a lot of memories there. I like Sesame Street because...Well, it's classic! It's good for kids and helps them with reading and imagination.

Thanks to socketto for the avatar and banner!

Otaku Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai's Avatar
    Thanks

my fav are banana splits, flintsones, smurfs, snorks, invader zim, powerpuff girls, pink panther, superman *old ones*, top cat, 2 stupid dogs, tom and jerry, secret squirrel, rocky and bullwinkle, and the jetsons. when i was a wee lad, i used to watch snorks and alegra's window and gullah gullah island lol. on nick jr!! now they made a new face and he's all ugly
    The maximum dimnsions for an image in your signature is 110 pixels high and 450 pixels wide, please find an image which complies with this.
    -WOO fat PRIDE BABII!! i wana get that book
    **luv ya roldie, and no im not a gold digga**

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG! How could we forget about Popeye!!!???

Oh, how I do miss the classic Nick Jr, with Face! Good times.... good times....

Otaku Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai's Avatar
    Thanks

when i think about it, they dont air power puff girls anymore. now they have "totally spies" "atomic betty" and "hihi puffy ami yumi" but hihi puffi ami yumi is AWSOME! and kaz is so cute
    The maximum dimnsions for an image in your signature is 110 pixels high and 450 pixels wide, please find an image which complies with this.
    -WOO fat PRIDE BABII!! i wana get that book
    **luv ya roldie, and no im not a gold digga**

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Spiderman, Batman, Superman, Looney Toons, and School House Rock. Yep.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

The original Batman and Robin. Why the fashion did they make a new one, and cut off Robin? He was classic with Batman! Yu-gi-oh(before they went with the magic program and all that. The new pink guy is cool), Power Rangers(WHAT!?), The Simpsons, and Family Guy(So fashion funny).
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast