Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: clouds in the sky

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: clouds in the sky

i see pizza ^^ makes sense i guess, cuz i'm always eating or thinking about food... ^^;;

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... I see the clouds from a meteorlogical view so all I see is wind patterns. ^_^

when I was litle i used to look at the clouds all the time and make out dragons and what not, but now I don't see it as simple images. I like the strange cloud formations like what is often seen with tornadic activity in a thunderstorm.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

i see...i see rolling hills and secret worlds. i see a bloodred flag unfurl...

Newbie minizuki may be famous one day minizuki may be famous one day minizuki's Avatar
    Thanks

wow that's cool

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

science ruined it for me... i seee condensation nuclie [ dust particles surrounded by droplets of condenced water that may become ice crystals].. i see stratiform and cumulos clouds. there i no dragons or anything else there.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

wow...u ppl keep getiing weirder and weirder.....well I used to try and find some kind of shape but quit after getting nothing....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

It's all about your imagination, I usually see distorted, mangled faces.

Newbie virginkid may be famous one day virginkid may be famous one day virginkid's Avatar
    Thanks

For two consecutive days I've been seeing a really bright cloud that distinguishes itself from the rest of the dark clouds. It was kind of weird but I had the feeling heaven was connected with that very bright cloud which lit among the darkness of the sky.

A more ordinary encounter was about a year ago when there was these two clouds in the sky which resembled a tiger chasing a rabit ( kind of strange I know, but that was it..O_o).

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast