Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee or Tea?

Newbie staticbob may be famous one day staticbob may be famous one day staticbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think i like both sides of this cup. I'd have to side with Delerium, as coffee is my second companion and I simply can not funtion wth out my "Autowash" thermos of black (as the good lord intended) coffee at my side every morning as I prepare for the dull hum of a work day, but.......(He he he) Sedka has a point. I've sampled tea from time to time and no one has ever tasted the same. It's a nice kick back I think.

simply static

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can't do coffee, it puts me to sleep.

My personal preference is yerba maté (South American tea-like beverage) but when that runs out I head for my box of "Morning Thunder" by Celestial Seasonings. It's a mix of black tea and maté. Yeah....that's the stuff!
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love both... but the one I love most is tea it is very soothing

Newbie superblaster may be famous one day superblaster may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I love both to death but I've been purposely cutting back on them because of the caffine. I cut back on coffee the most because I was having some serious acid reflux issues. Since I've cut back though I'm feeling normal again. Too much of anything is not good. I love tea more, Earl Grey is just a darling to have during the evenings!

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks
    Generally, I prefere tea (with milk and 3 1/5 teaspoons o' suga', yum), but I will take coffee, but not black, preferably au lait and lots and lots of sugar. I also dig mint teas and fruit teas, those I can take sans lait.

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    neither, but hot chocalate if it has to be a hot beverage.

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    Yeah ~.... go tea ! Coffee haters unite ?! ^_^;; Sometimes I drink tons of detox tea and chamomile.... for ehh axiety
    I have to agree that I like teamuch more than coffee, but lattes are fine.

I drink breakfast tea every morning because it's a smoother way for me to wake up. I don't like being jolted by coffee because then I have the coffee "come down" before 11 and by lunch i'm starving.

plus i love taro boba tea to death. nummy

Newbie jkun17 may be famous one day jkun17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hong Kong style tea.

It's tea... with coffee

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast