Thread: A Coloring Request

Newbie Darlos may be famous one day Darlos may be famous one day Darlos's Avatar
    Thanks

A Coloring Request

Hey. I'm sure there's somebody around here that's good at coloring stuff and does so on a regular basis. With that in mind, I was wondering if I could comission somebody to do something with my latest piece of artwork. I'd like to see it colored, but I'm fairly sub-par with my own coloring abilities. Just see the latest entry in my gallery (Urania - Astronomy) and see if you have any idea what might be done.

Any takers?
    Hurting feelings everywhere!

Newbie silvernightwing may be famous one day silvernightwing may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I would be willin depending on what it is and such, why don't you post the pic here and let me see it first, and if you want to know what my shading and art is like go to my deviant account...http://nightspiritwing.deviantart.com/

Newbie MoogleMan may be famous one day MoogleMan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I could colour it...If you want to see some of my stuff you can look at my deviantart @ wwmoogleman.deviantart.com

Newbie Darlos may be famous one day Darlos may be famous one day Darlos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Alright then, here's the image:

MoogleMan, I think you may be the one...
    Hurting feelings everywhere!