Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Come & hear my twisted Symphony...

Newbie Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Come & hear my twisted Symphony...

Hello to all members that care enough to read my introduction. Of course it is obvious that I am a new member to this growing forum, which strikes me very creative and socialable (is that even a word?). Well let me not further bore you with this:

Name: Carolina

Field of Study: Liberal Arts (Please tell me you know what that is)

Hobbies: Anime of course, drawing, writing (love writing), poetry (I'm an emotional poet), tennis, basically trying to make the best in my life.

Current anime obsession: .Hack (Simply brilliant in the field of creativity), Fafner (Soon to be obsession coming in July...can't wait), Samurai Champloo (Outragiously brilliant & Funny in a idoitic way), Serial Experiment Lain, Ceres, oh it keeps on going....

Personality: Crazy wierd, very creative, thinks to damn much, counsler type of person....yea you'll find out in my posts of what the rest of my personality looks like.

Note: Any grammer error blame it on typos for typing to quickly <.<

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome, enjoy the site
    Evil is actually in my job description

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol A lot of Ladys here! Have to say I kinda like your name. I read your introduction, one time someone actually wrote out their whole biography as an intro, and that was long, but I read it anyways.

Anyways, greetings, hope you like it here.

Newbie Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thank you for your welcomes.

Lady Sasumi, well for some reason I just felt like adding lady infront of my username...I simply use Symphony in other forums and I do thank you for the comment ^.~.

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol I just put Lady in front of my name so everyone knows I'm female, and grown up.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome new person. have fun
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Thanks
    Hey Dark Angel and thank you for the welcome. That is true Sasumi, people tend to get confused with gender when it comes to usernames. I put lady because it felt dominate and mature...lol a silly girl thing.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome!

I guess I'm not the only "Lady" anymore.

I also see you have already been introduced to our moderators.

So what exactly attracts you to the liberal arts? And please tell me you actually have a marketable marjor?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast